Paris Ford

Advertisement
from A.S.--
"A recruit who spoke with Ford at the Under Armour game said Ford told him he's likely to come to Miami, and Ford does acknowledge he was saying that he's very interested in the Canes at the game. So a great visit could turn the tide. Ford also says if the visit doesn't happen next weekend it would be rescheduled for the 21st, so the bottom line is he is definitely planning to be on campus. "

Advertisement
Yea I mean what 19 year old in Pittsburgh wouldnt want to visit South Beach for free? Cane

Advertisement
Yea I mean what 19 year old in Pittsburgh wouldnt want to visit South Beach for free? Cane

You are honestly the worst poster in the history of this site

Sorry I dont fallin line with the **** hoping of a high ranking safety we just talked to for the first time a few days ago... If you read your Crooting 101 book this is highly likely a free trip situation...but hey full court shots do go in sometimes

Sorry I dont fallin line with the **** hoping of a high ranking safety we just talked to for the first time a few days ago... If you read your Crooting 101 book this is highly likely a free trip situation...but hey full court shots do go in sometimes

I agree with Vern. How often has Miami actually pulled off something like this? Only Bama, FSU, Ohio St and schools like that can pull off these huge last minute deals.

Live in western pa...and in my opinion don't count on him...great athletic but that is where it ends...grades,has been ineligible in basketball since football ended...does not apply himself in other areas...

Advertisement
Live in western pa...and in my opinion don't count on him...great athletic but that is where it ends...grades,has been ineligible in basketball since football ended...does not apply himself in other areas...

The staff isn't going to go after him if he has no chance of getting in

I don't see anything about him playing basketball since 2014.

I agree with Vern. How often has Miami actually pulled off something like this? Only Bama, FSU, Ohio St and schools like that can pull off these huge last minute deals.

Lets see how MR does...AG was a dud in this area.

Advertisement
Not sure about before this year but this year he is ineligible...if it is strictly football the kid can play at any level...help his school win their first state title....hearing possible juco

Exactly

Not sure about before this year but this year he is ineligible...if it is strictly football the kid can play at any level...help his school win their first state title....hearing possible juco
miami didn't recruit Derrick Smith until he got the grades. I doubt Miami would pursue if they didn't think he'd have a chance to qualify.

Advertisement
Back