Paranos rate these DTs 1-5 please

Advertisement
not Paranos but..

1Valentine
2Bostwick
3Clark
4Bryant
5Bain

I think Bostwick ends up as the best player though because of his mental make up

Last edited:
Only 2 of those matter... Don't cry over spilt milk. Every year is a new year and they need to start over with whose available. Our coaches recruit as hard or harder than most other big D1 school. Unfortunately, they've had to do it while swimming up stream...

If your asking simply for comparative purposes, it seems like Valentine is the best one in the bunch. Clark seems to be equivalent to the Bostwick and Bryant. Bryant is a head case and Bain seemed soft. I liked Bostwick the most out of them last year.

Advertisement
not Paranos but..

1Valentine
2Bostwick
3Clark
4Bryant
5Bain

I think Bostwick ends up as the best player though because of his mental make up

Bostwick was IMO, our biggest loss last year and I was a huge fan of the cheerleader. Bostwick has awesome versatility it's just tough because he didnt get out there and show it like some other recruits.

Valentine & Clark have to finish their senior years. FSU won't know if they're getting sr year keif or jr year keif until he steps on the field

I was also a huge Bostwick fan due to his versatility and, as stated, his apparent maturity in handling the recruiting process. If Bryant going to be at FSU in the fall? I haven't heard anything regarding him qualifying in a little while

Advertisement
not Paranos but..

1Valentine
2Bostwick
3Clark
4Bryant
5Bain

nothing to do with the fact he's a gator i'm sure

it has nothing to do with him being a Gator. It is about how he handled the recruiting process and his work ethic those things matter.

"Those things that matter", his ability the eat a banana without letting it touch his teeth all while maintaining eye contact with his coach without blinking.

Bostwick is going to be a first round pick. All the other guys, who knows? Clark seems like he has to remake his body, Keif is a moron, Valentine's commitment hopping scares me, and Bain shouldn't even be in the conversation until further notice.

Advertisement
Bostwick is going to be a first round pick. All the other guys, who knows? Clark seems like he has to remake his body, Keif is a moron, Valentine's commitment hopping scares me, and Bain shouldn't even be in the conversation until further notice.

el oh el

Bryant
Bostwick
Bain
Clark
Valentine

Great question let me ponder on it I will get back to you.

I will say this when Bryant is motivated the kid is frightening, head games aside (louis Nix was a head case but is undoubtedly a big time player). I agree Bostwick is a special player and future 1st rounder. Clark with a redshirt year in a college S&C program will be a difference maker without doubt. Valentine is just a ray super talented kid that when given a structured environment who knows how he will respond so that is a hidden concern for me. Bain I was never sold on but LSU can manufacturer a good DT out of the raw material he provides.

el oh el

Wait, let me give it to you in a way that maybe you'll like more:

Anyone that signs with the Canes is an all star, and clearly these other kids have no hope since they did / might decide to go elsewhere.

Better?

Advertisement
Bryant
Bostwick
Bain
Clark
Valentine

Great question let me ponder on it I will get back to you.

I will say this when Bryant is motivated the kid is frightening, head games aside (louis Nix was a head case but is undoubtedly a big time player). I agree Bostwick is a special player and future 1st rounder. Clark with a redshirt year in a college S&C program will be a difference maker without doubt. Valentine is just a ray super talented kid that when given a structured environment who knows how he will respond so that is a hidden concern for me. Bain I was never sold on but LSU can manufacturer a good DT out of the raw material he provides.

throw in Goldman into the group

Bostwick is a stud and the Gator is right about his mental makeup separating him from the others. The kid is humble and a hard worker.
And he was our biggest loss last year not only bc of need but also bc he went to a rival and they got a little more strong in their south florida recruiting.

Valentine is close in talent. Let's just wait and see how his work ethic makes him keep improving or not.

Advertisement
Back