Paradise Insight

Advertisement
I'm banned from the Keyshawn Lawrence thread. AI says that the negative rumors about Lawrence's visit are false
20190623_203140.jpg

I'm banned from the Keyshawn Lawrence thread. AI says that the negative rumors about Lawrence's visit are false
View attachment 88306

Good stuff, I wonder what happened to Pough though? I hope w take 2 from that group and not just 1.

If I'd have to rate them I'd go like this...I like all those kids

1. Lawrence
2. Dennis
3. George
4. Graham
5. Clarke

I haven't read about each player's paradise performance though. Note Graham may be more of a slot corner/returner, but I really like him.

Advertisement
Uhhh
Good stuff, I wonder what happened to Pough though? I hope w take 2 from that group and not just 1.

If I'd have to rate them I'd go like this...I like all those kids

1. Lawrence
2. Dennis
3. George
4. Graham
5. Clarke

I haven't read about each player's paradise performance though. Note Graham may be more of a slot corner/returner, but I really like him.
I just realized I know literally nothing about the cb targets outside of Lawrence. Can anyone do a quick summary/educate me?

Advertisement
Okay, we could spread some false info to Tennessee via our little dip**** wannabe double agent caneballza. We should think of some good lies, un-band him, delete the screenshots above, and go to town.....would be awesome.
Yeah I was going to spread some misinformation in the Lawrence thread like "247 reports that Lawrence is committing to Miami" but idk when they would come spy on us.

Dude said Feeley got us ready for 5 quarters now, we may need a new tradition.
Instead of 4, maybe we should start holding up 5 fingers at the start of the 4th quarter.
Let’em know that we can keep doing this - all day, all night, anytime... whatever it takes.

Advertisement
Instead of 4, maybe we should start holding up 5 fingers at the start of the 4th quarter.
Let’em know that we can keep doing this - all day, all night, anytime... whatever it takes.

I like that!!!

Yes please, I hate the 4th quarter thing.....one of the dumbest things in sports. So cliche.

Advertisement
Good stuff! Love what Feeley is doing. We finally have a real strength and conditioning staff. Them Gaytor bytches don’t know the *** kicking that they’re in for on 8/24.

Also interested to see this kid Gibbs hudl tape. Sounds like he could be special down the line.

Washington is a specimen. Gotta have a great season so dudes like him have a really tough decision to make in the end. Kid will eat here and dominate.

Thanks for posting!
Agree on Feeley 1000% but i think we will see the benefits of him more in a couple years than this up coming season. The size of UF is actually one of my concerns

Advertisement
Back