Paradise Insight

Advertisement
Good stuff! Love what Feeley is doing. We finally have a real strength and conditioning staff. Them Gaytor bytches don’t know the *** kicking that they’re in for on 8/24.

Also interested to see this kid Gibbs hudl tape. Sounds like he could be special down the line.

Washington is a specimen. Gotta have a great season so dudes like him have a really tough decision to make in the end. Kid will eat here and dominate.

Thanks for posting!

Advertisement
"mess with one of us you'll be messin' with my vision!" 😆 bro cool though. YouTube don't play with that copyright stuff either lmao

LMFAO bruhh. The guy is dropping some facts. I never heard him before, but now I like his schit. Good looks for putting me on, but It took me a while to take him seriously after hearing that straight drop at the beginning. I thought it may have been something he wrote himself lmao.

Advertisement
LMFAO bruhh. The guy is dropping some facts. I never heard him before, but now I like his schit. Good looks for putting me on, but It took me a while to take him seriously after hearing that straight drop at the beginning. I thought it may have been something he wrote himself lmao.
Yeah he's cool. Usually has some informative people on that's around the program too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Feeley may be our biggest acquisition in a very long time in Coral Gables

DJ's guns agree

Advertisement
Back