Paradise Insight

Advertisement
What makes you assume that's false?

giphy.gif

Good stuff, I wonder what happened to Pough though? I hope w take 2 from that group and not just 1.

If I'd have to rate them I'd go like this...I like all those kids

1. Lawrence
2. Dennis
3. George
4. Graham
5. Clarke

I haven't read about each player's paradise performance though. Note Graham may be more of a slot corner/returner, but I really like him.
Clarke>Graham

Advertisement
Clarke>Graham

Nah I don't mind Clarke, but I been a huge fan of Graham since day one...Natural football player out there. Tuned STA right up. Plus you just take the Lakeland kid no questions asked if he wants to come on board.

Advertisement
Hey Matt can you get an interview with Yulkieth Brown whenever you get a chance. Have to assume we are prioritizing him pretty hard despite our recent commitments.
Yulk is my favorite prospect since JT. Dude will be a 5 star. 20 wins in the next 2 seasons and we will land him.

What’s the reaction been like?
Shock & disbelief. Knew the tension would be an issue but no one thought this big hed try us. That whole shirt stunt ****ed me off. Mike and I were talking about him yesterday. They felt great only concern was hes a very quiet staying in & to himself kind of kid. It's a certain type of kid were such a draw towards. Dont see why were just figuring that out now though.

Shock & disbelief. Knew the tension would be an issue but no one thought this big hed try us. That whole shirt stunt ****ed me off. Mike and I were talking about him yesterday. They felt great only concern was hes a very quiet staying in & to himself kind of kid. It's a certain type of kid were such a draw towards. Dont see why were just figuring that out now though.
That shirt thing burns me. His cousin is Corn so he dissed Corn and us. And for what? Tennessee isn’t even a rival. I’d expect this more with instate kids and battles.

And even worse, I’m sure our coaches and recruiting staff had to dedicate time to him during the most important recruiting day of the year for us. DVD could’ve been working with other kids who are on the up and up. Yeah, I’m ****ed.

Advertisement

Yep staff needs to do a better job of reading this cats.

Definitely need to do a better job of reading between the lines with our staff. May this be a very painful reminder for a rookie HC and his staff the cruelty of this game called recruiting. Somehow I hope we meet Tennessee in a bowl game and just take them to the woodshed. I’m sure their coaching staff and fans are all having a great laugh at our expense.

Definitely need to do a better job of reading between the lines with our staff. May this be a very painful reminder for a rookie HC and his staff the cruelty of this game called recruiting. Somehow I hope we meet Tennessee in a bowl game and just take them to the woodshed. I’m sure their coaching staff and fans are all having a great laugh at our expense.
I don't care about them laughing. It's UT that have been irrelevant since 98... my concern is again like others have stated why doesn't our staff do a better job of vetting

Advertisement
I don't care about them laughing. It's UT that have been irrelevant since 98... my concern is again like others have stated why doesn't our staff do a better job of vetting
Maybe some kids are just good liars . A lot of them just tell coaches what they want to hear instead of “letting them down”

Not entirely sure and apparently neither is the staff. Kids can be great liars and with the advent of social media it’s probably easier to do misinformation than before? All I know is Lawrence did his best nut job on Miami, and I hope there is a day soon he regrets doing so. He could’ve done his video with mud slinging the U in it.

Advertisement
Back