Paradise Camp

Advertisement

Advertisement
Advertisement
Getting Darnell Washington down for Paradise is huge.

I still think he'll end up signing with Bama because they are BUYING him on being the next OJ Howard, but having Joku, Shockey, Herndon & Brevin with the Vegas connection could make a real impact on him.

Plus the HC at his school Desert Pines is originally from Miami, so who knows maybe we have an ally on this one.

Again, still don't think he'll pick us, but I like the fact we were able to get him down here to compete & at the end of day if we don't gain any traction with him, we can always still just land Diego Lamonica who's pretty **** good in his own right as the 2nd TE in this class.
Here, I fixed it for you.

Staff? Doesn’t make sense cuase you would think that would’ve been advertised.
could be. He didn't clarify. I assume he gets special privileges being media member, so can't be positive but somebody asked him and he did say public/free entry

could be. He didn't clarify. I assume he gets special privileges being media member, so can't be positive but somebody asked him and he did say public/free entry

Well I hope someone from staff clarifies tomorrow. Wonder what time it starts.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Someone said kids check in around 5 pm. Camp starts 6-7 pm roughly
So what time is it tomorrow? Anyone else think it’s weird the school didn’t announce this?
Any season ticket holders on here?

Yes I am. Didn’t really think about it to be honest. But maybe they don’t want hordes of people. It’s in the IPF I believe.

Advertisement
Back