Paradise Camp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Somebody has to be held accountable imo.
Because kids have other visits or plans? It's the last weekend for OVs until the end of July. Kids have been on campus virtually every day. And there are a bunch that said weeks ago they were not around this weekend. You aren't getting everyone no matter what the date.

Expecting that is setting yourself up for disappointment.

Advertisement
Because kids have other visits or plans? It's the last weekend for OVs until the end of July. Kids have been on campus virtually every day. And there are a bunch that said weeks ago they were not around this weekend. You aren't getting everyone no matter what the date.

Expecting that is setting yourself up for disappointment.
You’re right....I just don’t trust the staff as recruiters yet. They leave a lot to be desired.

Advertisement
This was the post from Harris. Not sure this should be classified as bad mouthing.

If this post is what the other poster was referring to as being badmouthing .....I don’t read it as directly badmouthing us. It did though seem unnecessary to underline the sentence about his decommitment. Recognizing that he is still a teenager and not an expert on writing a decommitment post, it still would have possibly softened it a bit if he included a comment about how he appreciated the U having offered him a scholarship.

On the other hand i just read something where he congratuled Flagg on his commitment, so that’s not a bad thing.

What I took away from his post is that going to the NFL is currently the most important thing to him.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back