Paradise Camp

Advertisement
Advertisement
Stating a publically known fact isn't bad mouthing IMO. And I would anticipate he wouldn't have very many bad things to say about ther school that has shown him tons of love and he has reciprocated.

Advertisement
Ivins said Manny won’t have a pool party on Friday... Instead he will have a cookout at hard rock stadium so the kids can get to know each other

lit this paradise will be good, I love the kids we got oos coming in,I think that means more than sflo kids not coming but thats just me.

Advertisement
Stating a publically known fact isn't bad mouthing IMO. And I would anticipate he wouldn't have very many bad things to say about ther school that has shown him tons of love and he has reciprocated.
Something being accurate does not make it not a shot when you state something negative about someone or something or some place. That may be your opinion, but I do not think you are in the majority there in how you perceive it. It is not something I would have said if I had hopes of maintaining a relationship, as it is an indictment of the school, its history, and by not separating that from the current staff, Diaz and crew as well.

Actually its even more of a challenge to get kids to come this weekend because a lot of OOS schools are allowing kids to take OVs to them this weekend. As 247 reported its been tough to get kids to com to Paradise when other schools are giving them the opportunity to go to their campus for an OV for free.

Not attacking you but some of these kids always have a “challenge”. When it’s not an OV, it’s UGA is unveiling their new locker room or Clemson installed a new slide or Saban’s hemorrhoids are acting up and they must go comfort him. Always something.

Advertisement
No. He’s not coming here. Idc about “recruit till the ink dries.” He reclassified and isn’t coming. Move on. Make a point out of not allowing him anywhere on campus. Stop letting kids disrespect the program and still being allowed around
I'd invite him and then not let him into the camp and tell him to respect my decision.

yeah I think the silence that makes it more of an exclusive event.
What I would expect. He’ll probably pull the trigger there soon.

Let's see. Bama board is under the impression they are pressing him now. They want him as the 3rd or 4th WR in their class.

Advertisement
Back