Paradise Camp

What’s the deal with the Wr from BTW? The stud in the 21 class? Haven’t heard him and Miami at all. I think Brooks is his last name.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Full early list from Rivals:

Eli Acker
Daran Branch
Jake Briningstool
Jaylon Carlies
Don Chaney
Marcus Clarke
Jalen Coit
Ja’Khi Douglas
Marcus Fleming
Jaiden Francois
Andy Garcia
Jaylen Harrell
Justin Hodges
Ruben Hyppolite
Diego LaMonica
Keshawn Lawrence (official visit)
Richie Leonard
Dominic Mammarelli
AJ Mathis
Willie Moise
Westley Neal
Henry Parrish
Xavier Restrepo
Tre’Von Riggins
Jalen Rivers
Elijah Roberts
Bryan Robinson
Antonio Smith
Ladarius Tennison
Tyler Van Dyke
Keshawn Washington
Avantae Williams
Dazalin Worsham (official visit)

Full early list from Rivals:

Eli Acker
Daran Branch
Jake Briningstool
Jaylon Carlies
Don Chaney
Marcus Clarke
Jalen Coit
Ja’Khi Douglas
Marcus Fleming
Jaiden Francois
Andy Garcia
Jaylen Harrell
Justin Hodges
Ruben Hyppolite
Diego LaMonica
Keshawn Lawrence (official visit)
Richie Leonard
Dominic Mammarelli
AJ Mathis
Willie Moise
Westley Neal
Henry Parrish
Xavier Restrepo
Tre’Von Riggins
Jalen Rivers
Elijah Roberts
Bryan Robinson
Antonio Smith
Ladarius Tennison
Tyler Van Dyke
Keshawn Washington
Avantae Williams
Dazalin Worsham (official visit)
Soooo, this list ain’t loaded?

Advertisement
He badmouthed Miami in his decommitment tweet, wether you think it is a fair statement or not he directly implied he won't be coming here because he won't be able to play for a title and won't be a high draft pick if he does, despite being all Miami.

I understand continuing to recruit, and think in this case we still should due to the talent level. But the kid **** on us on his way out, so I totally understand the sentiment of not allowing that to be acceptable by not allowing him back also. Interested to see how the staff handles him.

Was not aware of badmouthing by him but thanks for sharing. In light of that I say don’t invite him to Paradise. We don’t need to knowingly bring in any potential negativity to other recruits who will be in attendance.

Reminds me a little bit of when FAU asked Keith Bryant to leave midway through a recruiting trip as he was making negative comments (despite him being a higher rated potential commit for them). Was glad to see FAU do this.

Advertisement
Was not aware of badmouthing by him but thanks for sharing. In light of that I say don’t invite him to Paradise. We don’t need to knowingly bring in any potential negativity to other recruits who will be in attendance.

Reminds me a little bit of when FAU asked Keith Bryant to leave midway through a recruiting trip as he was making negative comments (despite him being a higher rated potential commit for them). Was glad to see FAU do this.

This was the post from Harris. Not sure this should be classified as bad mouthing.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190617-154057_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190617-154057_Chrome.jpg
    878.9 KB · Views: 233
This was the post from Harris. Not sure this should be classified as bad mouthing.
To be fair, he does not explicitly say he cannot attain those goals at Miami. It is reasonable to infer however I think, that when he uses those reasons for opening up his recruitment instead of something like wanting to experience another part of the country etc. that he has chosen to go with Miami isn't winning, and Miami isn't getting guys drafted high enough (which is accurate, he just didn't need to say it). The point is, he didn't need to say that publicly however, and if he is a kid of some influence, that statement means more than a fan on a message board saying it.

If he uses an excuse that is something else, or nothing at all, circumstances are different.

Advertisement
Back