Paradise camp attendees

Advertisement
Advertisement

Georgia D was garbage, Riley called a terrible second half Vs Georgia. If you didn’t know the games where all high scoring

It’s going to be hard to get everyone of our target for that weekend. Staff has to and will keep fighting until paradise camp to ensure that it does happen

Advertisement
That list is insane. I know not all of the kids on that list will show up and we will have kids not on the list show up. If we could add Stevenson, Bogle, and Davis to that list, that would have almost every single target and commit. (Not including Neal (IMG event) or McIntosh (OU event) because I believe they already said they are doing other things.)

That list is insane. I know not all of the kids on that list will show up and we will have kids not on the list show up. If we could add Stevenson, Bogle, and Davis to that list, that would have almost every single target and commit. (Not including Neal (IMG event) or McIntosh (OU event) because I believe they already said they are doing other things.)
The list I’m sure will continue to expand too

Been reading on here that Cam Williams isn’t too solid. I take that for what it is but I noticed he wasn’t on Ivins’ list, unless I missed it. Any updates on him?

Advertisement
Been reading on here that Cam Williams isn’t too solid. I take that for what it is but I noticed he wasn’t on Ivins’ list, unless I missed it. Any updates on him?
As Ivins noted these are people that have reached back to him, if he hasn’t gotten a response yet he didn’t put them on the list. He also said he will continue to add names as he heard back from them

I mentioned this a few months ago. FSU has a camp and that was the wors going around

Advertisement
per TOS, Jakai Moore also coming. Been talking to Searels regularly - lots of positive things to say about him. Bringing his whole family.
He's a wanted man too, read Clemson wants him pretty bad along with others. We need land 2 b/w Neal, Wright, Wilkins and Moore...

Advertisement
Back