Paradise camp attendees

Advertisement
A few is as little as 3 and anything more, if the players are for sure allowed to go I’m guessing with IMGs 15+ D1 recruits 3 isn’t that crazy. I could randomly predict that and probably be right.

They have to report a week before for training camp. I doubt anyone will be allowed to go anywhere.

Advertisement
Per fsu 247 quashon Fuller will visit Miami Friday on the 27th (paradise is a 2 day event) and then FSU for their camp that Saturday.

He’s sloppy seconds to them, Gators are the comp for us. Would love this kid

Advertisement
He’s sloppy seconds to them, Gators are the comp for us. Would love this kid

Fuller just seems so flakey to me...Drama queen. JMO.

I hope we aren't putting Holley on the backburner, I really like him, but haven't heard anything in a month.

2017 was better, because it was mainly Miami commits being coached up by Hurricane legends.

2016 had a bunch of kids like Jerry Jeudy, Devonta Smith, Xavier Williams, Alex Leatherwood, that 5-star LB who signed with LSU & a many more all attended, but not a single one of them ended up signing with Miami.

Who cares if a bunch of big names that have no intentions of signing to Miami show up, bring in the kids who are actually considering us & really want to come to Miami, let them get the experience of what it's like to be a true Cane. Not saying just kids that are already committed, but kids who we have real contact with & aren't just playing games.

It's our biggest annual event & for some kids it'll be their first time coming to Miami, so you definitely wanna impress & make those connections with the upcoming prospects. It's more important to get the high rated underclassmen for 2020,2021 & 22 at Paradise to continue to make that early impact on them while building those relationships.

People forget we got verbal commits from both Brian Edwards & Akeem Dent at Paradise 2016 & last year we got a verbal from OT Brandon Cunningham from Mississippi.

We offered Gurvan Hall the day after Paradise camp 16 was over & from there the relationship grew until we eventually landed him. Point being, getting a verbal at Paradise doesn't guarantee we're going to sign the kid, but establishing the connection is what's most important.

Agreed, LCE. Paradise is not and should not be about star whoring just to waste our resources on the divas who have no real intention of signing with us. Go after the guys who have legit interest in our program. Build relationships and most of all - seal the deal on as many as you can while they are there.

Him not coming to paradise doesn’t mean he wont be a cane, im pretty sure he’s been on campus numerous times, publicly and privately. Probably just wants to take a free to vacay to Oklahoma
True, but you have to think this has been a recruit that staff has prioritized from the get go, a recruit who is reported a heavy can lean, he has a chance to go to a once in a lifetime event where he can be coached by legends and bond with future teammates and current players, and he is gonna miss that for okla fing homa?

True, but you have to think this has been a recruit that staff has prioritized from the get go, a recruit who is reported a heavy can lean, he has a chance to go to a once in a lifetime event where he can be coached by legends and bond with future teammates and current players, and he is gonna miss that for okla fing homa?

I see what your saying, hopefully he changes his mind. Me personally idk why he would go to country Oklahoma where there is no civilization

Advertisement
I see what your saying, hopefully he changes his mind. Me personally idk why he would go to country Oklahoma where there is no civilization
That is not true. The Indian Rez is considered a Civilization.... Right??

Advertisement
2020 Tre’von Riggins was asking twitter for info on FSU camp. Looks like he deleted it, wish the season would just start

Advertisement
Back