Paradise camp attendees

Advertisement
@Tee3000. Saw Johnny Dixon on that list. Anything to update us on?

Also, I agree Neal, Bogle and Stevenson need to be there and the overall follow the visits theory, BUT, if you ever did want to collect a good pre-commitment bag and spurn that same school later, skipping Paradise would be the move (not saying as fans we should accept that to be a good sign, IJS their could be short term financial reasoning if you believe the vi$it theory some have stated)

@Tee3000. Saw Johnny Dixon on that list. Anything to update us on?

Also, I agree Neal, Bogle and Stevenson need to be there and the overall follow the visits theory, BUT, if you ever did want to collect a good pre-commitment bag and spurn that same school later, skipping Paradise would be the move (not saying as fans we should accept that to be a good sign, IJS their could be short term financial reasoning if you believe the vi$it theory some have stated)

I'm on his a$$ every single week about the U.

He had been trying to sell me on South Carolina...basically what their lying *** coaches told him and I picked apart all of it.

We are in a great spot with him currently.

I'm on his a$$ every single week about the U.

He had been trying to sell me on South Carolina...basically what their lying *** coaches told him and I picked apart all of it.

We are in a great spot with him currently.
Is he healthy? Would much rather take him than damarious good

Advertisement
Advertisement
In Okie he has a High chance to play in the playoff. Riley is a Mastermind to
Easy to look like a genius when you have Mayfield dropping 40+ points a game to cover up your awful defense. Let’s see how the fare this year before we anoint him!

As recently as the last month both DE Wooden (GA) and DE/ATH Sonnier (LA) were said to be coming, so maybe they'll resurface as well.

Easy to look like a genius when you have Mayfield dropping 40+ points a game to cover up your awful defense. Let’s see how the fare this year before we anoint him!
Dude Baker Mayfield was a walk-on QB at Texas Tech and OU. Kyler Murray what's the number to recruit in the nation. In Riley's second year you do the math.

Advertisement
Dude Baker Mayfield was a walk-on QB at Texas Tech and OU. Kyler Murray what's the number to recruit in the nation. In Riley's second year you do the math.
Kyler Murray is better than Walk on Mayfield. The people in the know will not argue this.

Advertisement
No he just got 5 million for 1 yr in baseball. But I will I can say his measurable is better. No football after this yr for Murray.

Advertisement
Back