Paradise Camp 6/26/21 updates.

Advertisement
I drove to this wedding my girl is gonna have to drive us home
drunk santa GIF

The staff was ALL ON EARL LITTLE'S MEAT, EMBARRASSING AS ****
Just posted in the other thread but it feels like little wants Bama but perhaps Bama ends up with better options. If that happens I think we are a solid number two.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Y’all who keep saying these 16/17 are kids and just impressionable or don’t know any better are enablers. These kids aren’t out there drinking and driving. Doing cocaine, or doing drive-bys. Why? Cause they know better. They know what’s good for them and what’s not. Yes they are young, but they are not stupid
So when Al Blades went to FSU and did the U he was being an a-hole too and since we get upset at "wrong" behavior, we should've let him go too. Cause who wants a kid who doesn't know better.... I mean I don't like the disrespect, but they're young and a coach there or others tell him to do something and they feel a bit pressured and it happens.
Mike is eternal, in my view.
different strokes for different folks. Guy is one of our best ever. Loved him as a player for sure. Love that he reps the school…. But the speeches are corny already. Just my opinion

Advertisement
Back