Paradise Camp 6/26/21 updates.

Advertisement
Advertisement
He ain’t coming.
But y’all making this issue bigger than what it is..our kicker was trolling tf out of our whole sideline a couple months before he became a cane..we’ve heard stories of greats who grew up FSU or gaytor fans..if Jones wants to make a smart decision and be a cane I’ll take him still..but again it’s not likely. And he’s probably not going to FSU either 😂

Again....Borregales WAS ON ANOTHER TEAM when he did that. He wasn't at a UM recruiting function. Why do people not see the difference?

Advertisement
So I'm going to go out on a limb and give the staff the benefit of the doubt that they know good and **** well these POS are absolutely not coming. I'm guessing they know that elite kids attending no matter whether they are likely to commit or not only raises the profile and energy of the camp. And, it gives us the opportunity to show these two firsthand what they are going to miss out on. Just to let them know that we are good over here.

So I'm pre-calling this a checkers move and have absolutely no expectations of making any waves with these two. Guess this also could be considered an early portal play for 2023 because that's exactly where they will land if they end up signing with FSU.

I hope that we have some of those parabolic microphones, and we put a couple of staffers up on the balcony of Manny's IPF office to eavesdrop on everything that is said by Earl Jr., MJJ, Quan, and Wesley.

Calais Campbell is HUGEEEEEEE

Jon Beason & Kenny Phillips look like they can still start 16 games
Appreciate the updates, but Calais looks huge on any NFL team brotha. Beason and Phillips have crazy genetics also. I’m not surprised. My biggest fear is these dudes intimate the soft *** kids these days lol. Hopefully that 5 star DT whose built from the same cloth in the next class takes notice.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I’m gettin there @RVACane

will ferrell frank the tank GIF

Advertisement
Back