Paradise Camp 6/26/21 updates.

Advertisement

viceland GIF by Big Night Out

Advertisement
Y’all are the worst man. The amount of pussies on this board could feel a sorority house. In sales if you have a top prospect that doesn’t do business with you do you just throw in the towel and never see them. Get out of your feelings! Grown men on your butt hurt because elite kids who we aren’t leading for are visiting the school. makes me sick reading these comments
If they disrespect you, yes. Why anyone would continue to do business with any individual or company that shows you a lack of respect is beyond me.

I think Little Jr is still in play but his dad is pushing him to bama. Hasn’t even given us a fair shot to recruit his son.
This the way I see it. Sr. Wants him to go to Bama but he wanted us to recruit his son in a major way so that Bama would want him and we were the back up plan If Bama passed.

The funny part is T-Rob is smarter than that. He said no we will get kids who want to be here and now it looks like Bama is slow playing Jr. that’s why Sr. Is ****ed at us.

This the way I see it. Sr. Wants him to go to Bama but he wanted us to recruit his son in a major way so that Bama would want him and we were the back up plan If Bama passed.

The funny part is T-Rob is smarter than that. He said no we will get kids who want to be here and now it looks like Bama is slow playing Jr. that’s why Sr. Is ****ed at us.
And his ego is probably bruised. Wants to “keep up with the Jones” (Surtains), but his son is not as good as Pat Jr.

Advertisement

Yea Little and Feagans are both being slow played by bama.

Advertisement
Impressive again by the staff

all on campus for paradise -

#1 DE Target (Shemar) and Marvin Jones
#1 TE Target (Skinner)
#1, #2, and #3 LB Targets (Bissanthe, Tolan, Jackson)
2 Top OTs (Richardson & Hood)

plus Earl Little, Innis and numerous other 2023-2024 kids

Impressive again by the staff

all on campus for paradise -

#1 DE Target (Shemar) and Marvin Jones
#1 TE Target (Skinner)
#1, #2, and #3 LB Targets (Bissanthe, Tolan, Jackson)
2 Top OTs (Richardson & Hood)

plus Earl Little, Innis and numerous other 2023-2024 kids
Isnt Durant there too?

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back