Paradise Camp 6/26/21 updates.

He was a compromise because they were going to make Highsmith chief of staff/GM type overseen the whole football program and Manny freaked out and masterfully came up with the Reed idea to keep the heat off.

Do we know that for a fact though? I have a friend whose good buddy is a Golden Cane and he said he never heard Highsmith coming and I will preface by saying hes not a Manny fan either.

Advertisement
What I’ve noticed is that Manny is bringing back a lot of current NFL players this year & that’s a brilliant idea in my opinion. Kids would love to see Ray Lewis, Ed Reed, Warren Sapp, Michael Irvin but having guys we’ve recently sent to the NFL coming back is nice. Shemar Stewart getting some 1 on 1 with Phillips and having an “I’m up next” moment would be great.
So my Buddy took a kid or two to paradise 2 years Ago and said the older legends the parents went nuts over but the kids really didn’t care and felt intros took to long and kids losing interest. We needed younger guys to attend

It wasn't the fact that 90% of restaurants fail in the first year? That'd be my first concern...

As someone who works in capital markets, I don't really get to sleep either if there are major market movements, but I also choose to not freak out over things that aren't all that significant in the greater scheme of things.

Still 100x better than working for someone else.
I thought I read you were a market maker.. lol reading too fast.

Let’s be real here as far as OU goes. Lamb sucked as a rookie. Hurts hasn’t done anything. Murray hasn’t done anything. Hollywood has been mediocre. So comparing those guys to Calais Campbell and Michael Irvin is a joke. I don’t care what age you are. They see Irvin on TV and Campbell has been playing since they were in diapers. Then they get to meet Ed Reed and you know some others will show. UM $hits bigger than OU.
Lamb sucked as a rookie? Lol, he was probably the cowboys best receiver.

Advertisement
Hell Yeah Reaction GIF by Bounce

Advertisement
So my Buddy took a kid or two to paradise 2 years Ago and said the older legends the parents went nuts over but the kids really didn’t care and felt intros took to long and kids losing interest. We needed younger guys to attend
I could be wrong, but i'm not sure anyone wants to see Sapp's annoying *** and really listening to another Michael Irvin speech that lasts 5 minutes screaming might be too much for the youngings. Bring more of the recent players. Ed and Ray are eternal, however.....they'll be relevant 40 years from now.

Advertisement
I could be wrong, but i'm not sure anyone wants to see Sapp's annoying *** and really listening to another Michael Irvin speech that lasts 5 minutes screaming might be too much for the youngings. Bring more of the recent players. Ed and Ray are eternal, however.....they'll be relevant 40 years from now.
Mike is eternal, in my view.

Advertisement
People on here questioning Reed. WTF? Does anyone on here know ****?

The one Ed Reed sighting I know of was when someone on here posted a tweet by a DL recruit during the cookout. I went to read it and below that one, there was another by one of the highest DB targets on our board who said his conversation with Reed was life changing. So that sort of blows a hole into the "Reed gone fishing" story, no? Maybe he just prefers to operate on the down low?

People on here questioning Reed. WTF? Does anyone on here know ****?

The one Ed Reed sighting I know of was when someone on here posted a tweet by a DL recruit during the cookout. I went to read it and below that one, there was another by one of the highest DB targets on our board who said his conversation with Reed was life changing. So that sort of blows a hole into the "Reed gone fishing" story, no? Maybe he just prefers to operate on the down low?
Lots of porsters here showing their maturity and knowledge of not even UM but the NFL. Lmao comparing Oky to UM alums at Paradise. Anyone that doesn’t think Reed knows what he’s doing is a complete moron. He’s the HOF poster boy for being the smartest player on the field.

Earl Kulp will be a beast. I believe he is at St Thomas now but played little league in Tampa. Don’t be surprised if he is a standout at Paradise.

Advertisement
Back