Paradise Camp 6/26/21 updates.

Advertisement
I know schools like OU are using that to negatively recruit us while they have Kyler, CeeDee, Hollywood, Hurts, etc at their BBQ.
I doubt those kids even know Dorsett, Perryman, Hankerson, Duke, Linder, Feliciano, Shaq, Chad, etc. Besides Rousseau and Phillips, we haven't had many All American candidates nor have we've been on the big stage consistently for kids to recognize our players, unless they're fans of the team, unfortunately.

Manny and the staff have to do a better job at developing players at UM.
Lol....You mean the OU that Irvin owned in 85..86 & 87??...

Man we need Irvin along with Reed as co-chiefs of staffs, our teams would be so hyped every game day

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
It all evens out in the end because WTH is there to do in Norman, OK after that **** BBQ is over? You think Hollywood, Hurts, Ceedee, etc hang around and attend the local scene in Norman? They dont hang out there. None of them even live there. They probably taking the first thing smoking out of that horrible city once the BBQ ends...Meanwhile most of our guys can say they made Miami their home and its not all an act. They love the school and they love the city and its been that way since the 80s with Michael Irvin himself.

Plus lets not act like Michael Irvin is a nobody right now. Hes on ESPN and NFL Network in the media world so they know who he is. And if they dont know about his playing career, they parents will fill in the blanks!
You're right, it does even out.

I didn't say that Mike was a nobody. ESPN and NFLN though? Lol these kids are on the internet. If you were a recruit would you want to hang around a 20 something NFL player or a 50+ retiree regardless of location?

Advertisement
Back