Paradise Camp 2017 (July 21-22)

Advertisement
I would like to see who we sent an invite to and who basically turned us down out of the top nationally ranked kids we are after.

image.jpg

4* 2019 ATH Mark-Antony Richards from Wellington has arrived on campus.

Will be interesting to see what we do for RB and WR in next years class.
Us taking 2 RBs this year, and most likely going all out for Noah Cain and Nayquan Wright next year.
But we also took 3-4 WRs last year and are about to take 3-4 again this year. Doesn't leave us with too much room at WR left. I don't expect us to take more than 2 WRs in 2019. But since we are also taking a **** load of DBs this class, it doesn't leave us with to many options for guys like Mark Anthony Richards either. Think he'll end up being a take, but we are really going to have a small 2019 class i think,

Advertisement
Advertisement
4* 2019 ATH Mark-Antony Richards from Wellington has arrived on campus.

Will be interesting to see what we do for RB and WR in next years class.
Us taking 2 RBs this year, and most likely going all out for Noah Cain and Nayquan Wright next year.
But we also took 3-4 WRs last year and are about to take 3-4 again this year. Doesn't leave us with too much room at WR left. I don't expect us to take more than 2 WRs in 2019. But since we are also taking a **** load of DBs this class, it doesn't leave us with to many options for guys like Mark Anthony Richards either. Think he'll end up being a take, but we are really going to have a small 2019 class i think,

I think they might take mcintosh at rb too.

Advertisement
Rumors starting to swirl that Campbell might come to Miami tonight...

This is from Anna Hickey on the Clemson board:

"Five-star cornerback Tyson Campbell made the trip with his mother as expected. He took in Georgia on Thursday. There's some buzz he's expected at Miami this evening for the upperclassmen Paradise Camp, but nothing has been confirmed on that end"

I believe that is the big time visitor [MENTION=8971]Geo305[/MENTION] was referring to on twitter, could be wrong tho

Geo doin his vague **** again?

LOL yup, I was hoping he replied to give us some confirmation

Show me where, cause I haven't posted anything.

I just checked, I must have had you mixed with someone else on Twitter. I could have swore you posted somewhere about a big time suprise recruit visiting Saturday, my apologies

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back