Papa Shaq

Looks like your kid is the sole leader of our LB corps. **** of a challenge/opportunity.

Btw, any read on the mood of the team? Even remotely anticipated?

A good friend of mine in the army... Jumped into Panama looking for Noriega ... his squad leader trained them for weeks in preparation...well while coming down in their parachutes over the Panamanian airport his squad leader was shot and killed... when they landed... he was squad leader... he knew that his sudden push into the leadership role was not an excuse for him to fail his squad...Of course not on the same levels... but Shaq is kinda in the same situation. Where circumstances has just made him a leader and he has to step up.

But of course the tone is gloom .. the are all sadden by their lost...

Me being in the Army always remember its next man up, your squad leader goes down and you are the next in line to lead your troops, you have to always be ready and prepare yourself at all times.....
Thats why we have the greatest military in the world.. our philosophy is the next man up even if he is a private...other country have to follow the leader appointed and when he falls they have no directions...UM has ti be like our military...next man step up ...and reload with new recruits that can be worthy of being the next man up.

Sent from my SM-N930P using Tapatalk

Are you saying they should do some parachute training?

better than dodgeball

Advertisement
...when they landed... he was squad leader... he knew that his sudden push into the leadership role was not an excuse for him to fail his squad...

Exactly.

The Canes can sit around and moan, "whoa is us"...

or...

the remaining players can recognize the opportunity, sieze the moment, and perform up to (or greater than) all the "potential" labels that have been placed upon them.

Next man up.

Go Canes.

Advertisement
Uknowwhat, is shaq gonna get that #5 ?
I asked him and he says it wouldn't be right under the circumstances

Tell him to switch to # 2 man. Our the freshman changing jerseys this year or what?
Zach wants 2 really bad...Mike wants 8 really bad...i told them all make the number don't let the number make you....they were all like true...but wanted 2 , 5 and 8 just the same...lol kids

We used to have the next man up mentality. So this is a chance to get that back. It's funny that it's always the SRs making the selfish decisions. You have 4 months to ball out and get paid and you chose to do this now....why. What sense does that make. For a school who recently been investigated. All of them heard at lengths about it while being recruited.

When u get lemons it's supposed to be a sour taste. If u squeeze it and add sugar and water it's a pleasant drink. I'm looking forward to see these other kids step up. If our DL dominate we'll be ok. Kool will have them ready.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Uknowwhat, is shaq gonna get that #5 ?
I asked him and he says it wouldn't be right under the circumstances

Tell him to switch to # 2 man. Our the freshman changing jerseys this year or what?
Zach wants 2 really bad...Mike wants 8 really bad...i told them all make the number don't let the number make you....they were all like true...but wanted 2 , 5 and 8 just the same...lol kids

That single digit allure lol. Do you know if richt will let them do it? I know Ahmmon wants #4 and Bruce probably wants #6

Advertisement
Advertisement
given the doom and gloom, we need to lighten things up a bit. short term loss, long term gain

i-cant-end-my-messages-with-love-shaq-because-the-2504250.jpg

Advertisement
Back