Palmer or Pouncey

Advertisement
I like Palmer, severly overlooked due to the fact he plays with Trevon and Mike

Reminds me of Steve Ishmael from North Miami Beach several years ago...solid offensive contributor for Syracuse

Last edited:
I'd say pouncey, I watched his tape thoroughly today and really liked what I saw

I'll say pouncey because of his ability to rack up yac & make people miss in his highlight tape. Palmer makes great catches in traffic but his lack of separation scares me

Last edited by a moderator:
Advertisement
Pouncey is quicker, faster and comes out of breaks better. Palmer seems more like a possession guy. This staff covets recruiting speed at the WR position.

Advertisement
Two totally different types of receivers. Palmer = possession and Pouncey = stretch the field or break some ankles after catch for those quick RPO reads.

Both are takes for certain but depends on the greater need and that is speed at the moment.

Last edited:
Pouncey Mixtape Pt. IV - Jordan Pouncey highlights - Hudl

Senior Year Highlights - Joshua Palmer highlights - Hudl

By all accounts, it looks like the staff already made their decision and chose Pouncey and a couple other WRs over Palmer. Could be a good look back thread in a couple of years

I think they must like Pouncey over Palmer and by a pretty wide margin. Because if you are Richt and you think they are comparable talents why would you put all your eggs in the Pouncey basket if you thought you had a legit chance with Palmer and it helps you establish a foothold at STA as well as possibly help secure Harley?

Advertisement
Pouncey impresses me as an all-around athlete and player. He plays every skill position and brings special teams value.

I might like him most as a CB prospect. He looked smooth there as a JR and-- at 6'2, 183 pounds-- is faster than Deejay Dallas and Trajan Bandy. Something to keep an eye on.

[HUDL]video/3/2930133/5721d6900dcb0d12f87ab560[/HUDL]

Pouncey has that extra playmaking ability and I like Palmer has some dog in him with those tough catches but the lack of constant separation makes him a big risk

Pouncey impresses me as an all-around athlete and player. He plays every skill position and brings special teams value.

I might like him most as a CB prospect. He looked smooth there as a JR and-- at 6'2, 183 pounds-- is faster than Deejay Dallas and Trajan Bandy. Something to keep an eye on.

[HUDL]video/3/2930133/5721d6900dcb0d12f87ab560[/HUDL]

Pouncey is a bit smoother......DeeJay has a quicker burst.....both have similar track times.....very close....but I'd give the nod to DeeJay.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back