Pair of schools checking on 2018 commit Frierson

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
2018 Miami commit Gilbert Frierson has two schools coming by to see him today.

South Carolina defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson was at Coral Gables HS earlier today. Miami safeties coach Ephraim Banda is headed to Gables now.

Frierson is the cousin of Canes great Frank Gore and considered a solid commitment.

Advertisement

South Carolina defensive coordinator Travaris Robinson was at Coral Gables HS earlier today. Miami safeties coach Ephraim Banda is headed to Gables now.

Frierson is the cousin of Canes great Frank Gore and considered a solid commitment.
If I know anything about that Gore family, they ******* love them some Miami Hurricanes.

Advertisement

If I know anything about that Gore family, they ****ing love them some Miami Hurricanes.

That they do! Frank was very upset when we didn't offer jakhori

Great sign that T Rob is after him. He's had a great history with DB's. That said, this kid is related to Gore aka we got nothing to worry about.

[HUDL]video/3/4798941/583f05d75b3cd819d07b05a6[/HUDL]

Junior Year Highlights!

Advertisement
I'm pretty sure he is related to Denzel Perryman somehow too. Def strong Canes ties

If I know anything about that Gore family, they ****ing love them some Miami Hurricanes.

Might be a stupid question, but who?

Jakhori Gore. He was an undersized back that didn't quite have enough burst. He went to LSU I'm pretty sure and washed out.

Advertisement

Jakhori Gore. He was an undersized back that didn't quite have enough burst. He went to LSU I'm pretty sure and washed out.

Jakhari Gore, Columbus Grad, LSU commit who left after a year, went to FIU got kicked out and is still playing football somewhere in the middle of nowhere.

Was a high rated 3 star.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back