Paging all Moderators

CaneSB

Freshman
This board is going down the ******* QUICKLY. Can we get some pruning please. It is becoming unbearable.

Advertisement
Seriously, its become a lets discuss why *player A* who suddenly starts playing well under Golden is a first round talent and we should not be sucking because we have all this first round talent. Circular arguments and trolling everywhere

Everyone on both sides needs to relax a little. Users should be upset over our defense but we need to keep the conversation civil and about the topic.

Advertisement
Hit the Report Post button next to the rep button.

Didn't know this existed. Will do going forward. but it has more to do with the threads. There are 20 threads on firing D'nofrio and every other coach. That is fine if they want to debate that but can it at least be in one thread so anyone who wants to read about logical discussion or actual threads about the team and some x's and o's can ignore it. Every thread turns into a fire the coach thread which is why every other board sucks. I was hoping this would be different.

I understand the frustration and we are monitoring.

But we also need to remember this defense might be the worst in the nation and just got its **** pushed in by Notre Dame 41-3. There will be anger everywhere, it's natural.

Everyone on both sides needs to relax a little. Users should be upset over our defense but we need to keep the conversation civil and about the topic.

18.gif

Advertisement

But we also need to remember this defense might be the worst in the nation and just got its **** pushed in by Notre Dame 41-3. There will be anger everywhere, it's natural.

Pretty much hard to defend the D. There has to be some changes soon, whether it is with staff or philosophy.

I know our Defense sucks. And I am fine with fans wanting D'Noforio's head. That is a standard and sometimes logical reaction to the dog**** we are seeing on Saturday's. But can we discuss the defense and its limitations in the context of some useful insight or analyses?

I am going to post my defensive thoughts in a thread. Lets see which rabbit holes it travel through.

Advertisement
Back