Pack it up boys

Advertisement
No your not.
200w-2.gif

Season was a wrap when Mario didn't kneel against GT.

I didn't agree with a lot of what the broadcasters said today, but they hit the nail on the head when they said our season spiraled downward after Mario failed to bend the knee.

Instead of being 5-0 with crazy mo, that mama guevo has us at a limp **** 6-5, with two of our Ws against tomato cans.

Advertisement
The worst fan base in CFB hands down. Never seen anything like it.
Oh, really tell me more about how you have closely monitored every other fan base, including their tweets every week and including all their message boards let me see the statistical evidence you have to make your opinion based statement that is just a piece of ****

I didn't agree with a lot of what the broadcasters said today, but they hit the nai on the head whne they said our season spiraled downward when Mario didn't bend the knee. Instead of being 5-0 with crazy mo, we are now a limo **** 6-5 - with two Ws against tomato cans.
And yet we’ve almost beaten the #4 and #9 teams in the country with a battered QB who can’t read a d and a walking wounded unit on defense.

Advertisement

I didn't agree with a lot of what the broadcasters said today, but they hit the nail on the head when they said our season spiraled downward after Mario failed to bend the knee.

Instead of being 5-0 with crazy mo, that mama guevo has us at a limp **** 6-5, with two of our Ws against tomato cans.
Yup Mario lost the kids and fans after that..

And yet we’ve almost beaten the #4 and #9 teams in the country with a battered QB who can’t read a d and a walking wounded unit on defense.

Even more infuriating. This ************ has a fistful of hundreds and can't get ****ed in a Thai whorehouse.

Advertisement
So you wanted to stay with Manny

As someone who was basically solo defending Mario last season, & created a whole thread about allowing him to cook, imma keep it 💯; the ones who said his cons would outweigh his pros are thus far correct. Those individuals didn’t want Manny nor Mario, they wanted a totally different direction altogether.

Here’s the thing, it’s not some sort of secret that Mario’s game day abilities as a coach r less than stellar. What I, myself, thought was his alleged recruiting prowess would be enough to over come said handicap. Well, now that the class of 2024 is looking like a 3* haven, (& fck anyone who think stars don’t matter b/c they absolutely do when u’re trying to get to that next level, UNLESS u’re an OUTSTANDING game day coach), now the ? is, did we overpay for average?

Sorry bruh, Mario is now trailing behind Diaz right now in 2 yrs, & Diaz is ***; no, this wasn’t a rebuild. If Brohm can take over a UL program that went 8-5 last season, & 26-24 over the past 4 seasons prior to, & take a far less talented team than us and go 10-1 in his first yr, then why in the **** can’t fans ? us now being 6-5 in year 2, 11-12 over a 2 year span after inheriting a 7-5 team, and 28-21 over a 4 yr span prior to?

If we said the problem w/ the 2021 team was coaching as we lost 3 games by 3 points or less, then we bring over an $8m/yr coach to remedy said coaching problem, why can’t fans ask how or why r we even worst today than we were 2-3 yrs ago? Mind you, I ABSOLUTELY HATE MANNY DIAZ.

Last edited:
Advertisement
As someone who was basically solo defending Mario last season, & created a whole thread about allowing him to cook, imma keep it 💯; the ones who said his cons would outweigh his pros are thus far correct. Those individuals didn’t want Manny nor Mario, they wanted a totally different direction altogether.

Here’s the thing, it’s not some sort of secret that Mario’s game day abilities as a coach r less than stellar. What I, myself, thought was his alleged recruiting prowess would be enough to over come said handicap. Well, now that the class of 2024 is looking like a 3* haven, (& fck anyone who think stars don’t matter b/c they absolutely do when u’re trying to get to that next level, UNLESS u’re an OUTSTANDING game day coach), now the ? is, did we overpay for average?

Sorry bruh, Mario is now trailing behind Diaz right now in 2 yrs, & Diaz is ***; no, this wasn’t a rebuild. If Brohm can take over a UL program that went 8-5 last season, & 26-24 over the past 4 seasons prior to, & take a far less talented team than us and go 10-1 in his first yr, then why in the **** can’t fans ? us now being 6-5 in year 2, 11-12 over a 2 year span after inheriting a 7-5 team, and 28-21 over a 4 yr span prior to?

If we said the problem w/ the 2021 team was coaching as we lost 3 games by 3 points or less, then we bring over an $8m/yr coach to remedy said coaching problem, why can’t fans ask how or why r we even worst today than we were 2-3 yrs ago? Mind you, I ABSOLUTELY HATE MANNY DIAZ.
I absolutely felt sick, physically, watching this game today. I’m not young, and this weekly self flagellation is fast becoming cost prohibitive for me health-wise. Today is the first day I’m questioning if I can take any more of this. Last year, I said it is what it is, and I’ll just try to enjoy the program for what it is. This year is tougher to process. Chances are, I’ll still follow and watch cause I’m a Cane to my core, but questions are becoming louder, this season especially.

We were staying with Manny if it wasn’t Mario. No money invested, no facilities, limited NiL. What is hard about that to understand. And if Mario fails here it is likely that goes away if it hasn’t already
You don't know that, Manny was done after the FSU debacle, and below of the stats after ther first 2 seasons as Head Coach look who is at the bottom

Mark Richt: 19-7
Manny Diaz: 14-10
Al Golden: 13-11
Randy Shannon: 12-13
Mario Cristobal: 11-12

You don't know that, Manny was done after the FSU debacle, and below of the stats after ther first 2 seasons as Head Coach look who is at the bottom

Mark Richt: 19-7
Manny Diaz: 14-10
Al Golden: 13-11
Randy Shannon: 12-13
Mario Cristobal: 11-12
the only smoke was that they were bringing Mario in. There was no indication Manny was getting fired. There was no money to hire anyone else.

Advertisement
Back