Pack back

Advertisement

cf1.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel like we are one player away from being a final 4 team. I’m just not sure which player or position that should be.

We may not even be a player away. I think it’s possible any of George, Watson, or (less likely) Casey could be that one player.

We have 4 guys who will be almost undoubtedly double digit scorers in Pack, Poplar, Cleveland, and Omier.

We’re not taking a starting center or back to the basket 4.

Team is gonna be hella fun to watch.

This is wonderful news...Pack is an excellent Conductor!!

Does anyone have an updated team roster?

Advertisement
Congrats to Pack and Omier for taking advantage of the NBA draft process. I’m confident both learned wha they need to work on to prepare themselves for NBA basketball.
UM has the talent to be a top 10 team coming into the season. If we stay healthy, or are healthy at the end, and we get good development of the young players, Elite 8 is realistic and Final 4 is a reasonable goal but matchups and health play such a big part.

Advertisement
We may not even be a player away. I think it’s possible any of George, Watson, or (less likely) Casey could be that one player.

We have 4 guys who will be almost undoubtedly double digit scorers in Pack, Poplar, Cleveland, and Omier.

We’re not taking a starting center or back to the basket 4.

Team is gonna be hella fun to watch.
This is wonderful news...Pack is an excellent Conductor!!

Does anyone have an updated team roster?
Pack/Benz
Wooga/Jakai
George or Watson
Cleveland/Casey
Omier/Nwoko

Gkogkos (?)

Advertisement
Back