Pac 12 out

Advertisement
Advertisement
Thankfully you have no influence over the decision, **** no one would be able to leave the house.
Right because leaving the house is equivalent to a sizable outbreak on a contact sports team.

Denial has served you all well these last 5 months huh?

P.S. shouldn't be hard to go look up my posts from March and April predicting all of this.

View attachment 127098

There are about a dozen people nationwide that care about the PAC pussying out.

I am one of them.

I am bereft.

How am I going to fall gently to sleep on Saturday nights, after a nice meal and a scotch chaser, as the TV flickers at 1 AM, with scenes of PAC 12 defenders missing tackles and letting teams put 50 on them.

Lol legit AF!

Advertisement
Well, if you want to permanently damage college football, this is a good start. How many fans just won't come back?
This is a good question. Do the heads of these universities want sports? I know they love the loot but sometimes you have to wonder. Miami has been a mess for over a decade because leadership didn’t care about football, just the money it brought in the door.

college games now, they can be boring, replay, kids getting tossed, no celebrations. Some people will bail. Baseball, dead in the water.

Right because leaving the house is equivalent to a sizable outbreak on a contact sports team.

Denial has served you all well these last 5 months huh?

P.S. shouldn't be hard to go look up my posts from March and April predicting all of this.

Congrats?

Advertisement
Literally LMFAO... that CornSUCKER football program AD approached the SEC on Monday night about possibly playing in the conference. But, TWO SEC AD's said... " WE DON'T WANT THEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now that's sweet as maple syrup on a Sunday AM. huh?

And good luck with the BIG 12 Herbie CornSUCKER good ol' boys and good ol' girls. Because there's a STRONG POSSIBILITY the Big 12 will opt out of football in the Year of the Disease. Ouch. In other words, both Texas and Oklahoma are two of those Red States which have seen an astronomical rise in disease cases the past four weeks. Yikes.

Advertisement
Dude, don’t be like that. The specter of liability still looms is his only point. And the other conferences NOT playing makes an easy case SHOULD something (bad) happen.

How many positive tests has the NHL had? They are contact heavy with pads.
How have they been able to avoid COVID ravaging their sport?

I’m sure these schools can figure out ways to protect the kids as well. If kids don’t follow the rules then they can be sidelined for the season.

How many positive tests has the NHL had? They are contact heavy with pads.
How have they been able to avoid COVID ravaging their sport?

I’m sure these schools can figure out ways to protect the kids as well. If kids don’t follow the rules then they can be sidelined for the season.
Well duh, the NFL has lived in a virtual BUBBLE dome. huh?

Advertisement
Back