Pac 12 out

Well, if you want to permanently damage college football, this is a good start. How many fans just won't come back?

Advertisement
09098BED-86E8-467B-820F-3107442A613D.gif

There are about a dozen people nationwide that care about the PAC pussying out.

I am one of them.

I am bereft.

How am I going to fall gently to sleep on Saturday nights, after a nice meal and a scotch chaser, as the TV flickers at 1 AM, with scenes of PAC 12 defenders missing tackles and letting teams put 50 on them.

Advertisement
I don’t think one has anything to do with the other. There are many fans will be dying to come back when pac-12 and big 10 football come back. They’re not going anywhere.
How many people left NFL and MLB in strike years? Look at the problems we have filling seats in good years and we're not the only ones.For every one of us who are dying for our fix, there's another who just casually pays attention.

Advertisement
It's too dangerous to play sports. Instead of going outside, I'm going to watch one of the 22 professional games tonight. And good luck to the PAC 12 and Big 10 players who will continue to lift indoors and run in the heat with COVID-afflicted hearts.

This is about amateurism. Everything else is a lie.
BINGO they seen the players make a list of demands and they got scared, if it was truly about heart issues they would have released that new information to the general population

How many people left NFL and MLB in strike years? Look at the problems we have filling seats in good years and we're not the only ones.For every one of us who are dying for our fix, there's another who just casually pays attention.
Different. That was what players and owners did to themselves. This is what a virus (regardless of where you believe the science falls) is doing to kids who are innocent bystanders and fans/boosters/alumni who can easily remove presidents/ad’s.

Advertisement
IDK if anyone won't come back because of this by the mere fact that we're still fighting about it. Nobody batted an eye when all the other fall sports were canceled. College football is still a draw - the NCAA is another case though. This isn't anywhere in the same discussion as labor strikes in the other professional sports

Advertisement

Already asked my 'Cane child out there to do the work...Can't be a Hometown Hero if you can't play and he is a five star.

Advertisement
Back