oxbridge scrimmage

Advertisement
This school really popped up out of nowhere. I suppose that'll happen when you have Bill Koch behind you. I didn't realize he graduated from Culver Military Academy, the same one that my deceased grandfather went to.

Advertisement
This school really popped up out of nowhere. I suppose that'll happen when you have Bill Koch behind you. I didn't realize he graduated from Culver Military Academy, the same one that my deceased grandfather went to.

oh ****..no way..he is one of the not EVIL EVIL EVIL Koch brothers..right? He was one of the brothers in law suits against the real real evil brothers? i got that right?

Advertisement
Stacy racked up a quick ~90 yards before that hamstring issue.

Beastly, but brittle.

oh ****..no way..he is one of the not EVIL EVIL EVIL Koch brothers..right? He was one of the brothers in law suits against the real real evil brothers? i got that right?

Yup, of the same line, but not cut from the same cloth as the two evil brothers.

Advertisement
If the defense is having a hardtime i expect a longseason. Cant wait to watch the springgame but i expect a better defense with another class under there belts. Still should win at least 8 games, myopinion.

DL is penetrating and would have multiple sacks if they could hit the QB. All of the D are moving fast and hitting hard, so much better than the last 4 yrs of soft passive BS!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back