2025 Owen Strebig 4* OL from WI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Kid did say Miami and ND are his top 2. So its not weird for the CB to them and he from up that way. Pretty sure thats not gonna stop Cristobal going all the way though.
Loy’s done this before. Did it last cycle as @TRick72 mentioned. We’ll see where the chips fall in December. Mario’s already shown he can go from what seems like a stagnant corpse in June and July to the grim reaper in December. And an OL recruit when we didn’t load up at OL this past cycle??? Yeah, unless the season and/or NIL goes south I think we’ll do well again.

Advertisement
As many have stated. Commitment now don't mean sh*t, especially if it's an OL commitment going with another program over us.

If Mario and Mirabal have this guy at or near the top of the board, ND is going to have to fight for a looooooong *** time to keep this guy committed. Let's see if they have the stamina for that.

Advertisement
As many have stated. Commitment now don't mean sh*t, especially if it's an OL commitment going with another program over us.

If Mario and Mirabal have this guy at or near the top of the board, ND is going to have to fight for a looooooong *** time to keep this guy committed. Let's see if they have the stamina for that.
I agree just wanted to clarify if I missed something. Is ND the landing spot? (For now)

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back