2025 Owen Strebig 4* OL from WI

Advertisement
Advertisement
Big OL from Wisconsin? Don't even need to see the tape. I'll take them cornfed country boys on my OL any day of the week.
He is from Brookfield which is a wealthy suburb of Milwaukee. So not exactly a country boy. That being said, Catholic Memorial is one of the better programs in the state so he has had some good coaching and played some decent competition (relative to the rest of the state). Texted one of my buddies who used to teach there and he said that this kid was the tallest kid in the entire school as a freshman. He looks like he is going to be a monster.

Visiting this weekend.
Oh My God Wow GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami and ND stand out. Strebig feels like a priority to Cristobal and Mirabal. Spent some time watching Divisional game with them today and talking football. Watched film with Mirabal and discussed pass pro techniques.

Said he met TVD on his visit to Wisconsin and TVD spoke positively about Miami telling him it was an OL driven program. That made a big impression on Strebig. Thinks he will take February to think about things but Miami is at the top of his board right now

Advertisement
Miami and ND stand out. Strebig feels like a priority to Cristobal and Mirabal. Spent some time watching Divisional game with them today and talking football. Watched film with Mirabal and discussed pass pro techniques.

Said he met TVD on his visit to Wisconsin and TVD spoke positively about Miami telling him it was an OL driven program. That made a big impression on Strebig. Thinks he will take February to think about things but Miami is at the top of his board right now

Good on TvD.

Bet they were watching Sewell, should be watching him tonight too

Advertisement
Back