Overreaction Friday

Plzwork4

Worldbeater
Go ahead. Tell us how bad our team sucks. Tell us how we are overrated. I cant wait to hear about how we dont deserve to be top 10. You pussified ******s thought we were gonna run the table 5 hours ago...and now your little bubbles have been bursted. Calm the **** down. Remember its never as bad as it seems, and its also never as good as it seems either. Fact is that we are 6-0...soon to be 7-0 going into FSU. Those are facts that no one can take away from those kids...who played their asses off tonite.

Thank God u guys arent on the staff.

Advertisement
Go ahead. Tell us how bad our team sucks. Tell us how we are overrated. I cant wait to hear about how we dont deserve to be top 10. You pussified ******s thought we were gonna run the table 5 hours ago...and now your little bubbles have been bursted. Calm the **** down. Remember its never as bad as it seems, and its also never as good as it seems either. Fact is that we are 6-0...soon to be 7-0 going into FSU. Those are facts that no one can take away from those kids...who played their asses off tonite.

I approve this message.

I approve this message.

Love this team...

You do realize there is a middle ground between 'our team sucks' and 'we don't deserve to be a top 10' right?

Don't be happy because it angers the porsters.

Do you find it interesting that certain people don't post after a win? These are the same porsters that get ****ed in recruiting because we don't recruit DL or support certain local SF HS coaches above our program.

They are out there watching!

Advertisement

You do realize there is a middle ground between 'our team sucks' and 'we don't deserve to be a top 10' right?

You do realize we won the game?

the problem is that people are so quick to get hyped about the team that they go blind to facts. we didn't enter the season on the national championship radar, and rightfully so. our goal is the coastal and an acc title. we have an erratic quarterback with a cannon for an arm working with a guy who's calling plays for the first time in forever. we're an above average team, but not an elite team. yet. we still have time to fix issues and get healthy.

You must be brand new to college football. Well let me be the first to welcome you. My advice is take a break from posting foe a few weeks and watch some other top 10 teams play. After that take a deep breath...and run back to your keyboard...

1.gif

Advertisement
Im sure stanford woukd kill to pull off what we did last night, and Georgia was praised like the buddha for winning last minute vs TN in spite of a bunch of injuries...why not us???

Don't be happy because it angers the porsters.

Do you find it interesting that certain people don't post after a win? These are the same porsters that get ****ed in recruiting because we don't recruit DL or support certain local SF HS coaches above our program.

They are out there watching!
They are happier with our moral victories(defeats) like the one against VT in Blacksburg...

This game should have not been competitive (based on talent and team trajectories alone). We practically **** the bed and did it on CFB's version of MNF. Miraculously, we stole the win so it is what it is.

We had no business pulling that one out at the last second and for those that want to only point @ the record or mention that in years past we would have lost this one - I have no kind words.

The one silver lining is that this should definitively put the 'We back' talk to bed for good.

team is just so much better in all aspects due to golden and the rest of the staff. if morris doesn't improve his play then good teams will make us pay from those horrible decisions/play last night

Advertisement

I approve this message.

Love this team...

Absolutely. No quit. Played defense. Won second half. Owned 4th quarter -- AGAIN!. Won ugly on Thursday night game on the road against a team that has just about owend us. Probaly destroyed their program for years to come. 6 - 0 heading for show down against Noles on National TV with Gameday there(I bet). What is there to be dissappoint about. Morris had bad night. So what. Our great RB got hurt and some unknow comes in that takes the game over. Special teams score on blocked filed goal and block punt. Coaching staff does not have its best day but pulls it out in the end. I am not affraid for this team to go into Tally, not at all. We have not seen the best of it yet and it is undefeated. We have had "better" teams lose a game like last night. I love these kids and this team. They get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Advertisement
We lost. We suck...wait, we won? Wait, we're 6-0, 2-0? Wait, not every top 10 team blows out every conference opponent on the road?

We lost. We suck...wait, we won? Wait, we're 6-0, 2-0? Wait, not every top 10 team blows out every conference opponent on the road?

I think fans expected us to be 7-0 and this point in the year. So they are upset and have a good reason for their pain.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back