Overlooked: Jose Borregales - Kicker

We blaming FIU on the kicker now?

Sad times my guy; so watered down that a kicker now determines games against G5 teams. Lol

Well ****, should we discount that if CMU WRs could catch the ball, we would’ve lost that game? Smh.
lmfao. If we had Borregales, then FIU wouldn’t have 12 extra points guys!!! We definitely would have won then!!!

Advertisement
Kicker had nothing to do with that , they just punched UM in the mouth from the kickoff

That FIU loss was ALL ON JW....

Son of a ***** was partying the night before...

And the rest of the team had checked out for the season due to the offensive failures and well known break down in team chemistry and general disrespect JW, JT and other cancers were showing to the coaches and team mates.

I realized in the recent waves of major moves by Diaz-- there's been very little discussed about the transfer we nabbed from FIU-- Borregales.

If we had this kid in 2019 - we could have potentially won another 3-4 games.

Since we are installing a very new offensive system and players in 2020-- Borregales is CRUCIAL for us in 2020. His stats look **** good to me-- especially after what we got in 2019:

View attachment 110920

View attachment 110925

And this kid really wants to be at Miami-- his dream school.

We didn't deserve to win 3-4 more games. You are making assumptions that he would have made the kicks.

He’s a solid l, if unspectacular kicker and a significant upgrade over last year’s guys. The real prize is his younger brother though. He’ll be a four year starter here beginning in 2021.

Advertisement
Advertisement
OP Please do more homework before praising this kid:
kicker.jpg

He missed one of his 8 attempts inside 29 yds which should never happen with a good kicker, was very inconsistent from 30-39 yards, and missed 2xp which should NEVER happen at the college level. It seems he has a big leg but I think this was more of Manny trying to quick fix this instead of putting the time and effort into find someone better. Below is the GA kicker who won the Lou Groza this year.

kicker.jpg

Also, PPG for a kicker is an irrelevant stat since its so dependent on attempts and offensive production. Just because you have a high PPG might mean you just got more attempts then someone who was way better then you.

As soon as he misses a 29 yarder to win he will be no different than baxa or the others on our team. Once he shows that he is clutch then I will start caring about signing a kicker.

Advertisement
I'm not sold on Manny as a great coach but he certainly can bring in talent to address weak spots. This kicker is a beast. The punter is a beast. The graduate transfer from Temple looks legit. Bolden, Phillips are obviously two very good players. The new offensive coordinator looks like the best we've had in Miami for 20 years. And obviously the quarterback is a huge upgrade.

Pretty **** impressive to infuse a bad team with this much new talent overnight (and yes I know that some of these guys were around last year but Bolden missed most of the season).

I'm not sold on Manny as a great coach but he certainly can bring in talent to address weak spots. This kicker is a beast. The punter is a beast. The graduate transfer from Temple looks legit. Bolden, Phillips are obviously two very good players. The new offensive coordinator looks like the best we've had in Miami for 20 years. And obviously the quarterback is a huge upgrade.

Pretty **** impressive to infuse a bad team with this much new talent overnight (and yes I know that some of these guys were around last year but Bolden missed most of the season).
Who made all these CEO moves? Still you are not sold? Dumb

Advertisement
View attachment 111079
He missed one of his 8 attempts inside 29 yds which should never happen with a good kicker, was very inconsistent from 30-39 yards, and missed 2xp which should NEVER happen at the college level. It seems he has a big leg but I think this was more of Manny trying to quick fix this instead of putting the time and effort into find someone better. Below is the GA kicker who won the Lou Groza this year.

View attachment 111080
Also, PPG for a kicker is an irrelevant stat since its so dependent on attempts and offensive production. Just because you have a high PPG might mean you just got more attempts then someone who was way better then you.
lmao in the same exact screenshot you're using to show how bad he is did you not notice 5/6 form 40-49 and 3/4 from 50+ ? that's nfl type production and consistency

View attachment 111079

View attachment 111080
So this is why your post count is at 60.

Advertisement
Back