Overall Impressions of the team right now

View as article
I ignore anyone who tries to hype our RB and WR situation as better than last year. it is laughable at this point.

it is possible that this group ends up being better than last year, but at this point there is no reason to expect it

why is everyone still hyping up 4th-6th rounders?

So its OK to hype up kids who have never played a snap as being better than kids that were just drafted to play professionally?

I've commented numerous times that Streeter and Miller were far from world beaters but facts are they were two of the more productive players of the last few years last season.

This is probably the most cloudy preseason I can remember. So much raw talent but a terrifying lack of upperclassmen leadership.

I could have sworn I saw Mike James, Eduardo Clements, Phillip Dorsett and Hurns take snaps last season.

And don't give me the that BS about not hyping kids that never played a snap. They hype around Miller before he played a down was through the roof.
Players get replaced. It's nothing new. Especially players the NFL deemed 4th and 6th rounders.
I've been around this game long enough to know what players can be replaced and which can't. Miller, Streeter and Benjamin can be replaced.

You're mistaking what I am saying. Actually I wasn't really referring to anything you said so I probably shouldn't have quoted your post.

They can definitely be replaced. Just saying that there's so much hype about the new guys some are losing sight of how well Miller, Streeter, and Benjamin did. Its a tough one year turnover is more what I mean. There's a lot of new parts.

If the reports about MJ are accurate though that could change everything. He had a tough year last year but no one wants to see him tear **** up more than me.

Advertisement
5. O-line is much better than last year for 1.

How can you be sure of this?

New starters at LT, LG, C, and RT and they're all of a suddenly much better than last year? And don't give me the UTough routine here.
Yeah, he lost me a with that comment as well. I feel like we hear the same thing every year about the o-line and every year they are a disappointment.

5. O-line is much better than last year for 1.

How can you be sure of this?

New starters at LT, LG, C, and RT and they're all of a suddenly much better than last year? And don't give me the UTough routine here.
Yeah, he lost me a with that comment as well. I feel like we hear the same thing every year about the o-line and every year they are a disappointment.

Honeslty our O-line wasn't terrible last year..... we dominated FSU mostly, aside from Brandon Washington getting abused every now and then. It's just we weren't consistent.... Al attributed much of the teams inconsistencies last year to lack of strength & conditioning. I believe in what Al is teaching, so I'm taking his word on those issues being significantly improved.

In the new spirit of love, inclusion, pillars, bricks, etc, and to celebrate that

Firing Day is 77 away

[video=youtube;GvJmItP7BbU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GvJmItP7BbU[/video]

While we do celebrate, let us not forget our Cane brothers that are still lost in the "cloud" of whatever. Pray that they may see the light of the train in the tunnel that's going to run over them in a mere 77 days.

Regarding Mr Fraulden the Incompetent's recent glance into the sky, perhaps he was looking for the Alien Frog UFOs that were later mistaken for the game delaying lightning? Perhaps he was looking for the dove of peace? I prefer that he was wishing to be on that plane, getting out of Dodge, ASAP. Thank you, Mr Fraudster.

[video=youtube;wl2YYzEoE5E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wl2YYzEoE5E[/video]

My impression of the team

b68vo9.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back