Over Under on how many games we win?

tinman_96

Redshirt Freshman
Over Under on how many games we win this year not including the bowl game: Set at 9 wins.
I think many people are not understanding how hard it is for a team to learn a different system every year. This is Brad's 3rd offense and there will be some growing pains for sure.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think Vegas will set us at 8.5. I think we win 10, personally, which means we probably will go 7-5

Miami has an incomplete roster with holes at CB, OL and WR. You don't win more than 10 games with incomplete teams. I say 9-3 with losses against FSU, Notre Dame, NC State.

Advertisement
Miami has an incomplete roster with holes at CB, OL and WR. You don't win more than 10 games with incomplete teams. I say 9-3 with losses against FSU, Notre Dame, NC State.

NC State?!! You crazy lol

Richt is known to drop a game he shouldn't. I think that will be the one. NC state has been recruiting better as of late and they usually play well at home.

Last edited:
Advertisement
My guess (not including post season) is that the odds will look something like this

Clear Favorites (3-0):
Florida A&M
FAU
At App state

Marginal favorites (3-1):
Pitt
At Virginia
At NC State
Duke

Coin Flips (2-1):
at GaTech
UNC
at VaTech

Underdogs (0-2):
FSU
at ND

Richt is known to drop a game he shouldn't. I think that will be the one. NC state has been recruiting better as of late and they usually play well at home.

They don't have a qb.

Advertisement
11 wins. I actually think the team will have a ton of rage to let out against fsu at home. Especially if the D is getting pressure like whats being reported, their unproven qbs wont have a chance in ****. I love that game is only the 5th one so it'll set the tone for the rest of the season.

They don't have a qb.

They will have a pretty good running game, and stopping the run wasn't a strong suite for Miami.

Advertisement
Back