Over/Under: Final Composite Class Ranking

Line: #12.5 Composite Ranking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Miami ends up with these 14 kids, and adds Patterson, trader, Jones, Cole, Franklin and McCoy. I think we miss on the major edges and with the last 5-6 spots try and flip some kids and take some more 3 star kids it’s a top 25 class but not 12 and up. It won’t make fans feel phenomenal, but there still would be a core of 10ish kids added onto 23 that can help. Also watch a kid like Mitchell as a weapon if he comes in 24. He’s help the class go up. We will end up with 25 kids, and will portal hard. My opinion kill me if you wish.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I think a lot depends on the upcoming season. I am not a Mario fan and never have been. I hope he succeeds at UM but offensively he needs to change his thinking 100% and play to wins games. In my 40 years watching UM football last year was the worst display of head coaching on the sidelines I have ever seen. As I pointed this out several months but got railroaded for my opinion, the recruits see this and so do the opposing coaches pointing this out to recruits. Mario need to step up his game BIG TIME. To me anything less the 9 wins is a disappointment. Please don't hand me the garbage it take 3-5 years to build a winner. Tell that TCU and about a dozen other schools. Some of you guys have been totally brainwashed and others get it!

Advertisement
If Mario can’t land top 10 classes, then what was he hired for? That’s his specialty.

If Mario has trouble getting a top 10 class - it's because his coaching hires were a*s.

I do not know HOW a coach with big program money can absolutely ***** up coordinator hires.

I mean, there are known coordinators who have been proven - and have credibility - based on really good performances. I'm no coach - but I'm smart enough to go with some really creative, tough coordinators who make really great gameday decisions.

We may have them this season - but Mario shot himself in the foot last year - and took half a lifetime to plod through his supposed extensive evaluations - only to result in pure crap.

Word was, we were gonna be an SEC style run, run, run team and a cloud of dust. Saban himself finally realized the game had changed - and got a coordinator who knew the value of a great passing game.

But NO! Not at Miami! Miami! The wildest, most successful, fast offenses ever!

And some think we're going to pile up so many 5-stars, we won't have room - and some will have to sleep on the floor?

How gullible are we?

I think a lot depends on the upcoming season. I am not a Mario fan and never have been. I hope he succeeds at UM but offensively he needs to change his thinking 100% and play to wins games. In my 40 years watching UM football last year was the worst display of head coaching on the sidelines I have ever seen. As I pointed this out several months but got railroaded for my opinion, the recruits see this and so do the opposing coaches pointing this out to recruits. Mario need to step up his game BIG TIME. To me anything less the 9 wins is a disappointment. Please don't hand me the garbage it take 3-5 years to build a winner. Tell that TCU and about a dozen other schools. Some of you guys have been totally brainwashed and others get it!

Naw - he had to try and reinvent the wheel. He wanted a Bear Bryant/Joe Paterno running team. Like Saban USED TO HAVE - before realizing the game has changed - and HE changed.

So, we sucked. Bad.

And we're surprised we can't go head to head recruiting against Top Five perennial teams?

All we need now is another FORMER PLAYER as Head Coach.

Advertisement
I'm back to switch my vote!!!
Season 9 No GIF by The Office

We are at a perfect 93/93 rn

Advertisement
Dead heat! I put in the 12 or higher vote. Even when we were licking our wounds for yesterday. Mario pulled us out of the fire back in ‘21. He has time. Give the man TIME!!

Advertisement
We win this fall we will 100% flip some kids no one thinks we will.

9+ wins and Mario pushes close to top 5.

I firmly believe this.

Advertisement
Back