Over/Under: Final Composite Class Ranking

Line: #12.5 Composite Ranking

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

IndayArtHauz

Knoxville Baby Maker
Administrator
I think this is the worst the class will look for the rest of the year.

The only question that matters is: high will it rise?

You Bet GIF by SportsManias

Advertisement
Voted for the over as we didn't pay Cristobal $80 million for his gameday coaching acumen, but the biggest concern I have is this class may have some glaring weaknesses at a few premium positions other than DL.

I have serious concerns about QB and CB. Still have very high hopes for a strong DL class since so many of our top targets haven't announced yet. OL recruiting this cycle is looking a bit suspect, but at least last year's OL class was phenomenal.

Last edited:
Advertisement
I'm talking my **** now, about now. We still close top 10.

....ish.

Ya know what...nevermind. I can't even right now.

You got me all types of ****ed up Inday.

12 or higher or 13 or lower. I had to read that twice to make sure I understood it.

Then you hit us with the “high will it rise”

:pgdead:

Advertisement
I don’t think Mario will ever do better than last year here. Too much of a nice guy without the X’s and O’s pedigree.

Advertisement

I don’t follow any individual recruit closely but fairly confident if any other coach had this class right now (ranking and composite wise) no matter what year of their tenure this board would be freaking out.

i also get and respect Alonzos experience in talent evaluation and Mario’s ability on the trail but also it’s not like they are completely outliers and everyone else like Sabam et Al are purely blind to their magical evaluations. They are not The Steve Jobs outliers in their field even if highly qualified

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back