Over-exposure to campus

Golden's last class here was ranked in the 20s. Richt's class last year was #8. **** for all the whining this class is still top 10 right now.

As usual, you're wrong.

Seriously, for someone who claims to be an insider, it's impressive how terrible you're comparisons are.

Who the **** claims to be an insider?. I follow hs football and youth football in s.florida. Have no connection at all to um football staff other than Van Dyke who just got there.

Advertisement
Golden's last class here was ranked in the 20s. Richt's class last year was #8. **** for all the whining this class is still top 10 right now.

As usual, you're wrong.

Seriously, for someone who claims to be an insider, it's impressive how terrible you're comparisons are.

I dont go off of class rankings. I never looked at them. So i have no idea what were ranked ever. Thats for sec fans.

Gogeta last week:
-Tecory Couch sucks, I don't want him
-Everybody knows Lucas is going to FSU
-Ladson is all Clemson

Gogeta this week:
-How could we miss on all these guys?!? Richt is basically Al Golden!

He probably considers Tai a huge miss too, even though we were never recruiting him.

I mean, come on, dude. Melting down to FSU/Clemson, 2 schools that always recruit well, getting some good recruits is just ridiculous. If it's August and we only have 2 4*'s in our class, then feel free to say Richt is falling behind.

Looks like your post proved alot of my points.

Couch dont want..he obviously couldnt commit..went with Michigan. RIGHT
Lucas was going to FSU..it happened. RIGHT
Ladson i know/knew nothing on ..never made a statment on him.He's from down south i dont comment on those guys.

If your speaking on the QB (Tai). Never cared he didnt have an offer.
This isnt my first recruiting rodeo....I care less about ANY of the decommits, or guys committing elsewhere currently..Its Spring!!..

But yall current slurpers were the same slurping Al Golden as well. I cant take yall serious..im starting to believe Don Bailey and Joe Zagaki has like 20 troll accounts on here that they use everyday to practice homerism.

Looks like your post proved alot of my points.

Couch dont want..he obviously couldnt commit..went with Michigan. RIGHT
Lucas was going to FSU..it happened. RIGHT
Ladson i know/knew nothing on ..never made a statment on him.He's from down south i dont comment on those guys.

If your speaking on the QB (Tai). Never cared he didnt have an offer.
This isnt my first recruiting rodeo....I care less about ANY of the decommits, or guys committing elsewhere currently..Its Spring!!..

But yall current slurpers were the same slurping Al Golden as well. I cant take yall serious..im starting to believe Don Bailey and Joe Zagaki has like 20 troll accounts on here that they use everyday to practice homerism.

I think you're trying too hard to "keep it real" and be all anti-homerish. Trying too hard like that other "insider" Tee3000. I honestly think you guys hate the Canes and just like to troll its fanbase. No other fanbase in America shi*ts on their own teams recruits, players, and coaches the way you and Tee do. Nobody.

Advertisement
I think you're trying too hard to "keep it real" and be all anti-homerish. Trying too hard like that other "insider" Tee3000. I honestly think you guys hate the Canes and just like to troll its fanbase. No other fanbase in America shi*ts on their own teams recruits, players, and coaches the way you and Tee do. Nobody.
I think most sensible Canes fans are lacking hope right now. We have taken a lot of L's lately. Recruiting has been trending down since the middle of last year. We lost our last 3 games. Malik....blah, blah, blah. Gogeta isn't trolling, but this weekend has him (and I assume most Canes fans) feeling a little down about our prospects.

So are you saying this only happens to us and not every P5 school? Not to say you're wrong but if that's the case it's not only happening to us.
Exactly Alabama Ohio state all clean up there area. I understand they win championship none the less all schools do the same.

Advertisement
But everybody, to include Alabama and OSU, class has a players like him. Not sure he is some horrible plan b.

Who said he was?. In fact other than DMONEY and me...NO ONE on this board wanted the kid. I'm getting ragged cause i said we are losing kids from s.fla just like Golden did...But i also said that are plan b kids are MUCH better than his was. I dont see the diss in that. Maybe i shouldnt have used plan b, but you lose out on T.Campbell and Surtain BUT...LOCKED in Ivey and Frierson. Thats Richt...Golden wasnt doing that.

Nah, if we did that, we'd get dogged for not offering/inviting early enough. It's a tails I win, heads you lose situation.

I'm talking about making more like the hottest club in SoBe vs. you can come whenever you want. Make them feel like the man when they walk through. Especially once the new IPF is done. You can still show love in other ways like texts, letters, calls, HS visits, trips to Edge's club ;) etc.

Who said he was?. In fact other than DMONEY and me...NO ONE on this board wanted the kid. I'm getting ragged cause i said we are losing kids from s.fla just like Golden did...But i also said that are plan b kids are MUCH better than his was. I dont see the diss in that. Maybe i shouldnt have used plan b, but you lose out on T.Campbell and Surtain BUT...LOCKED in Ivey and Frierson. Thats Richt...Golden wasnt doing that.

I understood what you meant.

Richt's "plan B's" are kids like Ivey and Frierson. Golden's plan B's were kids like Hope and Dortch.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back