OV Weekend #2 June 11-13

Advertisement
Diaz knows the formula. First you hire elite recruiters on staff, then you get the recruits, then you win the games. Fans either don't remember or don't realize that Al Goldens staff was better at recruiting than Mark Richts staff, and Richt left Diaz with a dumpster fire on offense. Richt quit because the team barely finished above .500 (and Diazs 2018 defense, which was better than the 2017 D, was the main reason Miami didn't finish 4-8). I didnt agree with the Diaz hire as HC , but I give him credit for fixing mistakes quickly and knowing where to invest. T-Rob, Simpson, DVD, Aristide, and Ed Reed are a **** of a recruiting combination. I like how this offseason is trending so far.

Diaz knows the formula. First you hire elite recruiters on staff, then you get the recruits, then you win the games. Fans either don't remember or don't realize that Al Goldens staff was better at recruiting than Mark Richts staff, and Richt left Diaz with a dumpster fire on offense. Richt quit because the team barely finished above .500 (and Diazs 2018 defense, which was better than the 2017 D, was the main reason Miami didn't finish 4-8). I didnt agree with the Diaz hire as HC , but I give him credit for fixing mistakes quickly and knowing where to invest. T-Rob, Simpson, DVD, Aristide, and Ed Reed are a **** of a recruiting combination. I like how this offseason is trending so far.
Richt won wifh golden recruits.

1623530460376.png

Advertisement
If only Manny was a half decent HC. Recruiting and winning at Miami should be a walk in the park, c’mon we play in the fckin coastal lol. It’s about time time we put these SEC **** riders in their place.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it me or from the sounds of it (Helms mom for example and their seems to be many more) that many of the recruits and their fam's dont want their visits to end. Kudos to whomever coordinated and planned the OV's.
Agreed. Probably a combination of not being able to visit a school for 1.5 years and the staff crushing the OV's this year.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back