OV Weekend #2 June 11-13

Advertisement
O/u 5 games before the terrible Kool aid joke from a white commentator 😂

Yes. This is not going to end well for a bunch of cracker football announcers...

1623490326478.png

Dude came on the visit with his girlfriend,don't know if parents made the trip?
Wow! Sounds like he took his girlfriend on an expensive date to Miami using UM’s money. Lol. Smart on his part, but ****. Makes sense why he wants to visit USC too. He wants to go LA. A free to Miami and LA with your girlfriend... wow! Smh. I think Miami just got played.

Wow! Sounds like he took his girlfriend on an expensive date to Miami using UM’s money. Lol. Smart on his part, but ****. Makes sense why he wants to visit USC too. He wants to go LA. A free to Miami and LA with your girlfriend... wow! Smh. I think Miami just got played.
Parents are on the trip. Maybe a vacay, maybe not. It’s like going out on a date - no assurance that anything will happen an the end of the night. But if you don’t go, make small talk, and drop a few bucks, then you are assuring yourself a quiet night. Point is, he’s a 5* with some interest, so you have to put yourself in the game and give it a shot.

Advertisement
Parents are on the trip. Maybe a vacay, maybe not. It’s like going out on a date - no assurance that anything will happen an the end of the night. But if you don’t go, make small talk, and drop a few bucks, then you are assuring yourself a quiet night. Point is, he’s a 5* with some interest, so you have to put yourself in the game and give it a shot.
He can bring a family reunion and his pets and if I was Manny id pay a dog walker if I had to idgaf

Last edited:
Advertisement
Miami can afford it. Shoot your shot and hope for the best.

Lol it’s wild to me that parents let GF’s come on official visits. My parents would have said **** NAH back in the day

MYy mom's literally chased my sister's future ex-husband with a butcher knife after he got her pregnant and they have Bears gf coming on romantic official visits. Lawd 2021 parents built different

Advertisement
Advertisement
Or his girlfriend is going to move where ever he goes so she’s a part of the decision?

Advertisement
Back