OV Weekend #2 June 11-13

Advertisement
basketball player, with very little sunshine or neck.

Falentha-Carswell-2.jpg
No fat either.

Advertisement
- One of the biggest takeaways has been a roundtable panel sort of deal that Mike Harley, D'Eriq King and Tyrique Stevenson participated in. Harley showed a lot of leadership, King talked about his transition from Houston to Miami and how that helped him personally. King was super impressive, but Stevenson talking about how the recruiting process took him to Georgia, but he found his way back to Miami might have been the most impactful to the group I'm told. I believe Miami plans to use him and his story to help pitch to some of these guys. It's a smart strategy.

- There were some concerns from Isaiah Bond's family about the city of Miami in general and I'm told Miami did a really good job easing some of those today. Both of his parents are with him on the trip and asked multiple questions and people in Coral Gables, including Rob Likens, spoke about the Hurricanes successful graduation record, showing off Coral Gables as a town that they could feel good leaving their son at, plus the private school atmosphere. The source believes that Bond's recruitment isn't over, but that's not limited to just Miami with Texas and Alabama in the picture as well for the Florida commit. But Miami was once considered a leader for Bond and the source believes that UM helped themselves in the Bond household.

- James Williams is Spells' host, Brashard Smith for Quan Lee and Don Chaney Jr. is Jacurri's host.

- One of the biggest takeaways has been a roundtable panel sort of deal that Mike Harley, D'Eriq King and Tyrique Stevenson participated in. Harley showed a lot of leadership, King talked about his transition from Houston to Miami and how that helped him personally. King was super impressive, but Stevenson talking about how the recruiting process took him to Georgia, but he found his way back to Miami might have been the most impactful to the group I'm told. I believe Miami plans to use him and his story to help pitch to some of these guys. It's a smart strategy.

- There were some concerns from Isaiah Bond's family about the city of Miami in general and I'm told Miami did a really good job easing some of those today. Both of his parents are with him on the trip and asked multiple questions and people in Coral Gables, including Rob Likens, spoke about the Hurricanes successful graduation record, showing off Coral Gables as a town that they could feel good leaving their son at, plus the private school atmosphere. The source believes that Bond's recruitment isn't over, but that's not limited to just Miami with Texas and Alabama in the picture as well for the Florida commit. But Miami was once considered a leader for Bond and the source believes that UM helped themselves in the Bond household.

- James Williams is Spells' host, Brashard Smith for Quan Lee and Don Chaney Jr. is Jacurri's host.

If mom is concerned about Miami....

Screenshot_20210611-180823_Chrome.jpg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back