Last edited:
Advertisement
Bunch of OOS kids coming next weekend:

Helms coming from Belleview, NE
Medlock coming from Manvel, TX
Horton coming from Murfreesboro, Tenn
Alexander coming from Ft. Worth , TX

Brown, & Bond coming from Georgia

Nelson, Gibson, Lee, Thomas from outside of Dade/Broward.

Such a solid list. Not sure if I like Bond coming but if he's taking visits that sounds like he's open to other options. He seems pretty low-key so I don't think he'll be recruiting for UF behind the scenes.

With the Portal today, I think we should still recruit the kids we like, even if they go elsewhere. No need to burn any bridges, as F$U is doing with Nicco Marchiol. You never know when you might have a Tyrique Stevenson situation.

Advertisement
Advertisement

think it’s Khamauri Rogers coach/dad?

1623113388846.png

1623113422604.png

Such a solid list. Not sure if I like Bond coming but if he's taking visits that sounds like he's open to other options. He seems pretty low-key so I don't think he'll be recruiting for UF behind the scenes.
If we didn’t have Brown coming I might be worried but as the QB/“Ambassador” of the class. I’d imagine he’d end that bs pretty quick if it happened.

Advertisement
With the Portal today, I think we should still recruit the kids we like, even if they go elsewhere. No need to burn any bridges, as F$U is doing with Nicco Marchiol. You never know when you might have a Tyrique Stevenson situation.
Excuse me if this is a dumb question but I thought I read that you couldn’t transfer to a school you visited (Official visit) during your recruitment? Or was this maybe just an certain conference rule

Advertisement
Cameron Williams from Duncanville was suppose to OV this weekend, not sure if that's still true
I was wondering the same. He's not on the list at 247, but if you look at the timeline on his profile, it's still there. I feel like that site doesn't always have everything updates across all the features. But it's also possible the visit fell through. I don't actually know, but I'd like to find out.

Advertisement
Back