OV Weekend #1 June 4-6

Agree, but unless LSU loses one of their three top 300 corner commits they won't come calling. His only chance of being an LSU Tiger is playing safety.
True but this kid would go to LSU to play Special Teams while being told that he'll have to outplay the others.

But I won't kill the fire of the positive news coming out this weekends activities, I see us running 1st for Graves and Rogers, which is huge....

One last thing on Allen lol...going to be ****ED when he commits only to decommit later, has DBranch written all over this recruitment....okay I'm done now lol...hope like heck I'm wrong because the Spells/UGA noise seems to get louder by the day, although I'm still optimistic about Spells because we all knew eventually the $EC would come calling to make things interesting

Advertisement
Agree, but unless LSU loses one of their three top 300 corner commits they won't come calling. His only chance of being an LSU Tiger is playing safety.
Hes a Louisiana kid so LSU will always be at the worst top 2 in his eyes so you can never expect to pull them you only can hope

Advertisement
Hes a Louisiana kid so LSU will always be at the worst top 2 in his eyes so you can never expect to pull them you only can hope
I'm not expecting him here per se, but LSU is full at his position, so no matter how bad he may want in they have no space for him.

I'm not expecting him here per se, but LSU is full at his position, so no matter how bad he may want in they have no space for him.
Very true but he's the type that you always ha e a backup plan for literally up until the moment he signs his LOI just in case something happens and LSU just swoopes in

Very true but he's the type that you always ha e a backup plan for literally up until the moment he signs his LOI just in case something happens and LSU just swoopes in
Speaking of backup plans, I want us to put more attention on CB Cam Miller from Fernandina Beach. 6'0" 180 with good speed & agility & his leader now is probably Va Tech. Definitely a kid with upside we can land.

Advertisement
Notice that 5th official visit was left in the chamber??? I did.....wonder oh wonder who he could be holding that final OV slot for? IMO coaches aren't holding a spot for this kid, if LSU comes calling, he gone
Sounds about right, as it should be for the local school with a local player; I don't think LSU comes calling.

Go Canes

Malik Agbo 4 star OL
Jordan Allen 3 star S
Trequon Fegans 4 star CB
Omar Graham Jr 3 star LB
Chris Graves 3 star ATh
Anthony Jones 3 star ATH
Quentel Jones 3 star DL
Should be interesting to see whom is the 1st to go public with a commitment that was on the 1st OV attendees weekend list above..

Go Canes

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back