Outstanding RB Available To Play Immediately

Advertisement
i find it humorous that some of you guys think that you have a stronger grasp of what's going on in college football than our entire staff (who gets paid to keep tabs on it) does

Not a chance in today's climate. Also there's a reason the kid is still search for a landing place.

"HMMMMM, let's see guys. I know we're in the midst of a complete NCAA **** storm, but I think we could really use this running back. We don't have a single serviceable back right now and it might be in our best interest to pick up a RB who got kicked off an SEC team for having a gun in his car while getting pulled over. Did I mention we're in the middle of an NCAA **** storm?"

-Al Golden

Advertisement
Advertisement
He couldnt keep his nose clean in country *** Auburn....Miami is not the place for him.

Advertisement
I think we feel we can flip Cook and don't want to take a risk when we don't have to, but I wouldn't be mad if they brought in Dyer. If he screwed up - smoked a ton of weed again - and failed it would be on him.

Advertisement
If possible Id wait until we got our sanctions and then made the move. I doubt they hurry that along though. Dyer would be a great mix with Duke, but no way they take him on

Why bring on a kid who will be suspended for most of the big games?

PASS.

More Stanford kids please, less inner city pothead morons.

Advertisement
Back