Outside Posters.... we need to change up

deerob305

Junior
Silky Johnson
@6ift_of_6ab

😂😂😂 Ryan out recruiting Al Golden bruh... I'm in ******* tears at the caneinsight post 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

8:06pm*- 6 Jan 15

This is what happens when outsiders go onto Our forums and we tear sown recruits and people talk ****... they show this stuff to recruits and people... smh... lets tighten up people

Advertisement
It's not like a message board can hide Golden's ineptitude from recruits. It's no secret that this program is at rock bottom and will be staying there for the foreseeable future since Golden's here indefinitely.

Meanwhile...

@AndrewSpiveyGC: The amount of positive momentum and just overall positive atmosphere around Florida football right now is crazy. Guys are having fun again.

Both Miami and Florida had coaches who deserved to be fired after their fourth seasons. Florida, a program that cares about winning, brought in a new coach and now they're instantly revived. They have legitimate reasons to be optimistic, they'll finish very strong in recruiting, and they'll be able to come into South Florida in 2016 and take countless studs who want nothing to do with Miami.

Miami, which clearly doesn't care about winning, kept Golden. There's no optimism whatsoever. This situation is as toxic as you'll ever see. Recruiting is absolutely dead. And there's no hope for next season, or any other after that if Golden keeps inexplicably surviving.

The negativity isn't going to stop until the administration finally does something to save a dead-to-rights program.

Silky Johnson
@6ift_of_6ab

Ryan out recruiting Al Golden bruh... I'm in ******* tears at the caneinsight post

This is what happens when outsiders go onto Our forums and we tear sown recruits and people talk ****... they show this stuff to recruits and people... smh... lets tighten up people

This guy is right.

Let's stop with all the negativity. Instead, let's focus on Al Golden's stellar track record on the field, in recruiting, and in the development of players.

Miami brought this ****show on themselves by not firing that loser head coach we have.

Advertisement
Silky Johnson
@6ift_of_6ab

Ryan out recruiting Al Golden bruh... I'm in ****ing tears at the caneinsight post

This guy is right.

Let's stop with all the negativity. Instead, let's focus on Al Golden's stellar track record on the field, in recruiting, and in the development of players.

Can someone provide the research on this stellar record, iirc he has facked up the program and brought it to its knees

Silky Johnson
@6ift_of_6ab

Ryan out recruiting Al Golden bruh... I'm in ****ing tears at the caneinsight post

This guy is right.

Can someone provide the research on this stellar record, iirc he has facked up the program and brought it to its knees

It's sarcasm. I agree we need to stop being so negative especially when you have guys like chad Wilson who show it to all recruits in south Florida by retweeting every bad thing a miami fan says or does... Let's salvage this recruiting class and start the timer until the end of the next season...

Its obvious disrespecting the coach on these forums is not good for team.

Its obvious disrespecting the coach on these forums is not good for team.

I think we all need to take a step back from the Fire al golden talk. He obviously is not getting fired right now due to our incompetent staff. Now donofrio? Got to go regardless man. I don't see how they are giving him and williams a pass. They don't coach or recruit well... Just eating up checks... We have to close up strong and hope we do well next year.

Advertisement
half this board are fake fsu fans. all they do is make it a point to ***** about every post just so recruits can see. this board needs a overhaul.

half this board are fake fsu fans. all they do is make it a point to ***** about every post just so recruits can see. this board needs a overhaul.

I have questioned this many times in my mind. Honestly I wish the site could be shut down until after NSD.

If administration had fired Al like it should have and hired Butch, or even Butch's wife, this would not be an issue. Recruiting would be ablaze for THE U. This is Donna's legacy -- death and destruction.

Advertisement
I'm curious who yall think are FSU trolls. B/c you might be surprised who isn't and has been around much longer than any of you.

I'm sure any FSU trolls are latching onto real Canes posts Bc we are already so critical of our own team.

Dukes mom saying " majority the players would transfer if they didn't have to sit out" helped recruiting?

That's the programs best players mother speaking . I guess she's not a fan either, she's a troll? Lmao

Last edited:
Dukes mom saying " majority the players would transfer if try didn't have to sit out" helped recruiting?

That's the programs best players mother speaking . I guess she's not a fan either, she's a troll? Lmao

(Crickets)...... Nobody want to talk about this do they?

Advertisement

don't say anything 34.. but this board is falling apart slowly.

I'm just to the point where I don't give a **** what happens... They aren't going to fire this douche so I'm done till I hear otherwise.

Advertisement
Back