Outcoached

Maybe Clemson was looking past UVA to us. I wouldnt argue that we weren’t out-coached. But we sure as **** were outplayed. Im sure if you asked Dabo what UM players he’d take over his own, based on last nights performance, maybe he takes Bolden and Bo, that’s it.

Advertisement
“Can’t make chicken salad out of chicken ****.” Brock L. Till our OLine and WR are better our O will struggle against every team with a good front 7

Only a few players took ownership , you can talk to your blue in the face to empty eyes like teenagers.
We need to continue to purge, couple recruiting classes to do the trick.

GOCANES

Advertisement
Whoooo cares. A lost is a lost. If a community college puts up 700 yrds and scores 60 against fsu, does that mean they're better than us because their stats were better? NO. So can you hoes stop comparing us to another another team that lost as well.
You mean a “loss”
And no, it doesn’t mean that.. no one said that stupid. Just saying they had a better game plan than us. How you lose matters and what you did in that LOSS matters. If we see them in the ACCG how we game plan again matters.

Different game, different opponent, different day, different stadium, etc. cmon, you know how this goes. Clemson was bored with Virginia. Just like they were bored with UNC last year. But the bigger the game, the bigger Clemson plays.

“Much less talent”.....

yeah? Prove it. Just cause these kids are from South Florida doesn’t mean they have talent. The kids from South Carolina looked bigger, faster, and stronger.
I can prove but it’s obvious
We have top 15 blue chip ratio uva has like 9-104 star guys on roster.

**** chicken littles, the sky is falling again in CIS?
That game could have been completely different if it wasn’t for stupid mistakes. 4th and 2 we line up offsides and then stop them, few plays later they score. At worse we punt and make them drive again. Two targeting calls, Carter’s was dumb no need to even make that hit and the other was a god awful call. I don’t feel it was as bad as it seemed but I’m not pumping sunshine cause our O looked like complete trash and our D the first quarter was still being beat by plays that where called against us 4 years ago.

Advertisement
I was going to post the same today. There are three reasons why you can get manhandled on the field. The first is a talent disparity so great that your team can't compete. An obvious example would be a FBS team vs an FCS team. The second is one team quits or doesn't even try from the get go. A great example of this is Louisiana Tech last year or even better, Al Golden's final game against Clemson. Both games where our guys put forth zero effort.

The last is coaching and that's what happened in this game. Yes we have some holes talent wise, namely at wr and lb. But overall we have plenty of talent on this team, plenty of guys that will play at the next level. We have the talent level where we could compete and maybe lose by 2 tds etc. And our guys did not quit. The effort was there pretty much all game. Therefore we are left with coaching. For the offense to get shut down to that degree is embarrassing. We struggled mightily to get a first down through the first three quarters. I don't know if we put together two first downs in a row in the first half. We didn't put together a single drive until late in the game against their third stringers. Maybe we had a horrible game plan. Maybe they were stealing our signs. Maybe they figured out our snap count. Doesn't matter, that all falls on the coaches to prepare or diagnose the problem and adjust.

You mean a “loss”
And no, it doesn’t mean that.. no one said that stupid. Just saying they had a better game plan than us. How you lose matters and what you did in that LOSS matters. If we see them in the ACCG how we game plan again matters.
You're right... It's loss. But how stupid do you sound by caring that they had a "better gameplan" and yet.... They still ended up losing. So why does it matter??? Would you feel better if we had a better gameplan and put up better stats than Virginia but still ended up losing? Yeah that's clearly a losers mentality.

Last edited:
You mean a “loss”
And how we lost to clemson actually doesn't matter because whether it was by 3 or 60.... ALL we need to worry about is winning the rest of our games and we will see them again REGARDLESS.

Clemson won both lines of scrimmage.

I kind of expected them to beat up on our offensive line. And they did....badly.

But I was a little surprised that their O-line also beat up on our d-line.

Advertisement
You're right... It's loss. But how stupid do you sound by caring that they had a "better gameplan" and yet.... They still ended up losing. So why does it matter??? Would you feel better if we had a better gameplan and put up better stats than Virginia but still ended up losing? Yeah that's clearly a losers mentality
Obviously if we had a better game plan we probably might have won the game. I’m not comparing who is the best loser like you.. that’s your mentality. I didn’t think I had to tell you if we had a better game plan we would have had a better chance at winning the game. My bad for giving you the benefit of a doubt there. Coaching puts players in position to execute and obviously we did not do that on offense yesterday.

Obviously if we had a better game plan we probably might have won the game. I’m not comparing who is the best loser like you.. that’s your mentality. I didn’t think I had to tell you if we had a better game plan we would have had a better chance at winning the game. My bad for giving you the benefit of a doubt there. Coaching puts players in position to execute and obviously we did not do that on offense yesterday.
So why do you care so much about how many yards Virginia put up and they still lost the game??? Whatever man. I didn't mean to attack you or anything. Regardless we lost and my mindset is now on Pitt.

Advertisement
You know Clemson didn't need to show anything and they still blow out Virginia. They were 100% dialed in the to make a statement against Miami

I have no idea why anyone here is actually surprised we were outcoached.

Clemson is the blueprint every program wishes they could copy.

We lost to FIU less than a year ago and people now are on their periods we lost to a team that has lost one game in 2.5 years with their current QB

I’m actually surprised people are blaming Manny when people were saying Lashlee was the real HC

Guess narratives change week to week

Advertisement
Back