Out of our top 4 WR's, who is expected to bounce after this year?

I think Restrepo is gone. I guess he still has the extra year, but he's been here a while and I think he can be a late round pick if he just proves he can stay healthy next year.

Would be surprised if the other two leave.

Advertisement
The entire team is returning next year

denzel washington GIF

they going to Publix? none of them have done **** to warrant a draft grade worth leaving for (honestly probably all go undrafted). young had a pretty awful Bethune game and his hands are questionable. George been rocking this year but its 3 games after doing not much in his career so far. X is getting his first true meaningful playing time after injury.

1. George
2. Xavier
3. Young
4. B. Smith

Who is expected to return next year?
I would fully expect B Smith to stay in that he’s never been a starter. That said, I’d offer all 4 of them improved NIL packages to get them to consider staying.

My guess is that both Restrepo and George might come back. They had so so seasons last year and could solidify their value by having a second great year. I would also guess that Young might go because his measurables, 6’5”, 215 are ideal for the NFL.

What’s your take?

On the OL, I’d offer $ to Jalen Rivers for his move to Center or Guard. We will lose our Center and Cohen as well at OG. I’d love to see an OL like this, left to right: Samson, McCoy, Rivers, Cooper and Mauigoa.

Advertisement
1. George
2. Xavier
3. Young
4. B. Smith

Who is expected to return next year?

Pointless to discuss because portals are almost impossible to predict. If we're talking going pro, I MAY see young going but that's a big if.

One cannot complain about the mopes and also complain about the delusional slurpers too. We had a big win and looked good three weeks in a row. Threads like this are a welcomed distraction.
So expect unreasonable, just which direction?

Advertisement
I remember when @Da Jumbo Mutombo tried to tell me how Brooks, Brinson, etc would all be drafted.
Sipping Over It GIF by Insecure on HBO
It's funny you bring this up, I've been waiting. Receipts def will be pulled on you.

Your stance was that NO (zero) wide receivers on the team last year would be good enough to be drafted (WR was the issue).

My stance was that at least ONE would be drafted (scheme was the issue).

Your stance isn't looking too good rn with how Colby, X and George are playing. Actually quite crazy you're bringing this up as if you were right lol.

With NIL there’s no reason for a player to leave early just to get drafted in the 6th round. Besides, none of them are NFL players. At least not now, they’re not

Advertisement
It's funny you bring this up, I've been waiting. Receipts def will be pulled on you.

Your stance was that NO (zero) wide receivers on the team last year would be good enough to be drafted (WR was the issue).

My stance was that at least ONE would be drafted (scheme was the issue).

Your stance isn't looking too good rn with how Colby, X and George are playing. Actually quite crazy you're bringing this up as if you were right lol.

Do it.

Please teach a lesson to all these guys with faulty memories and misplaced senses of superiority.

1695141310740.png

Over the past 10-15 years, we have seen numerous kids from the U declare only to find out that the League didn’t see them the way their people did.
That said, I think with Mario at the helm, we’ll see less of that moving forward.

Of the WRs we have, I think 2 COULD leave after the season.
1. Young if he balls out rest of year - could see him going in 2nd rd, which is really the area you need to be to even think about going.
2. Restrepo - If TVD leaves, I could see him bouncing as well - he wouldn’t have much more to prove to scouts. He is what he is - limited measureables, but dependable, good route runner with good football IQ.

If TVD stays, I could see all the WRs staying another year as well.

Advertisement
Zo will work in ours and the kids favors here. If anyone is going to get an honest NFL assessment from around the league plus his OWN assessment from his NFL scouting background and command the respect of said feedback it’s him.

Advertisement
Back