Out of our top 4 WR's, who is expected to bounce after this year?

It's funny you bring this up, I've been waiting. Receipts def will be pulled on you.

Your stance was that NO (zero) wide receivers on the team last year would be good enough to be drafted (WR was the issue).

My stance was that at least ONE would be drafted (scheme was the issue).

Your stance isn't looking too good rn with how Colby, X and George are playing. Actually quite crazy you're bringing this up as if you were right lol.
**Colbie** was a not in the 6-deep when I said that. I'll chuck that up to the game even as you pretend you knew who he was. X could sneak in Day 3 if he stays healthy but I certainly hope you aren’t implying you were right? Key Smiff, Brinson, George, Brooks still future draft picks? That's actually funny, you think you were right. Especially after you bragged about Jacorey having 1 good game 🤣.

Advertisement
It's funny you bring this up, I've been waiting. Receipts def will be pulled on you.

Your stance was that NO (zero) wide receivers on the team last year would be good enough to be drafted (WR was the issue).

My stance was that at least ONE would be drafted (scheme was the issue).

Your stance isn't looking too good rn with how Colby, X and George are playing. Actually quite crazy you're bringing this up as if you were right lol.
In his defense Colby Young was just a big tall fat *** last year, George looked uninterested at best and as much as we all love X he's not exactly what the NFL is knocking down doors to get.

**Colbie** was a not in the 6-deep when I said that. I'll chuck that up to the game even as you pretend you knew who he was. X could sneak in Day 3 if he stays healthy but I certainly hope you aren’t implying you were right? Key Smiff, Brinson, George, Brooks still future draft picks? That's actually funny, you think you were right. Especially after you bragged about Jacorey having 1 good game 🤣.
Smith and Brinson have 9 catches between the two of them. Smith’s Mamma ain’t gonna like that and Brinson is just a ***** *** in general.

And Knighton just fumbled again.

Smith and Brinson have 9 catches between the two of them. Smith’s Mamma ain’t gonna like that and Brinson is just a ***** *** in general.

And Knighton just fumbled again.
If Colbie gets drafted I will eat that one 😆. Personally, I would love to see who predicted a JUCO transfer most of us never heard of would be our top guy. Pretending like he knew who he was 12 months ago naw I'm good on that. As you stated the Smith and Brinson, will need 4.3 speed to even be considered. Slot WRs have seen their stock boom over the last couple years. I can see a world where Restrepo gets drafted.

If Colbie gets drafted I will eat that one 😆. Personally, I would love to see who predicted a JUCO transfer most of us never heard of would be our top guy. Pretending like he knew who he was 12 months ago naw I'm good on that. As you stated the Smith and Brinson, will need 4.3 speed to even be considered. Slot WRs have seen their stock boom over the last couple years. I can see a world where Restrepo gets drafted.
Colbie will get drafted on potential alone. He definitely should come back senior year. Sure up those hands and improve on everything else. 6’5 dude who could run is what scouts and coaches drool over.

Advertisement
NIL money may keep Restrepo with us, but typically guys like him, Wes Welker, Braxton Berrios, etc. (productive college guys that are undersized/not freaky combine guys), don’t get drafted high or go undrafted, so if he has NFL aspirations I’m not sure how much another productive season in college is going to do for his stock.

For that reason he may as well stay longer, earn his degree, get paid, and enjoy it

NIL money may keep Restrepo with us, but typically guys like him, Wes Welker, Braxton Berrios, etc. (productive college guys that are undersized/not freaky combine guys), don’t get drafted high or go undrafted, so if he has NFL aspirations I’m not sure how much another productive season in college is going to do for his stock.

For that reason he may as well stay longer, earn his degree, get paid, and enjoy it
Braxton stuck around the league as a KR/PR and a random slot receiver. If X can develop that part of his game, it warrants omseone taking him in the 7th (brax had a better career and was a really late draft pick by the pats who has a history of undersized WR (Welker, Edelman).

6 deep? Lol that is such weak sauce if you try to change your argument to that.

You said, not a single WR on last year's team would be drafted. Stick to that claim.

I'll revisit this conversation when all eligibility is up on those WRs.

Until then, you focus on Brinson and enjoy your premature ejaculation. We all can see you're simply trying to make us look one way, so we don't see the the total stupidity of your claim last season.

6 deep? Lol that is such weak sauce if you try to change your argument to that.

You said, not a single WR on last year's team would be drafted. Stick to that claim.

I'll revisit this conversation when all eligibility is up on those WRs.

Until then, you focus on Brinson and enjoy your premature ejaculation. We all can see you're simply trying to make us look one way, so we don't see the the total stupidity of your claim last season.
The point I was making is noone knew of him. You included. He was not even a backup to start the season. If he's the guy that makes me "wrong" I won't bat an eye. You were lauding Brinson and Brooks 🤣.

Advertisement
The point I was making is noone knew of him. You included. He was not even a backup to start the season. If he's the guy that makes me "wrong" I won't bat an eye. You were lauding Brinson and Brooks 🤣.
Yes, the point you're making NOW is that you claim I don't know of him. Good pivot. And you're wrong, I knew of him.

Also you keep mentioning Brooks and I have no idea who that is.

I'm gonna put this simply:

My claim was that a WR on last year's team would be drafted.

Your claim is that not a single WR will be drafted.

Idc about any of the other extra comments you're making to try to change that argument. Stick to it.

So expect unreasonable, just which direction?

Is it really that unreasonable to expect one of our wide receivers to leave after this season?

Or should I say, is it unreasonable to expect that after three consecutive wins (including one against a ranked team) that someone would posit that one of our receivers will leave after this season? ****, who knows. Maybe @Peter Ariz can convince them that the best way to avoid being a 5th round pick in the 2025 draft is to go undrafted in the 2024 draft and sign a UFA deal. :eek:

Yes, the point you're making NOW is that you claim I don't know of him. Good pivot. And you're wrong, I knew of him.

Also you keep mentioning Brooks and I have no idea who that is.

I'm gonna put this simply:

My claim was that a WR on last year's team would be drafted.

Your claim is that not a single WR will be drafted.

Idc about any of the other extra comments you're making to try to change that argument. Stick to it.
Convient. Brooks is the Alabama WR you swore would be good. Nvm I'm not looking to hurt feelings, this was message board banter about a bad take.

Advertisement
Convient. Brooks is the Alabama WR you swore would be good. Nvm I'm not looking to hurt feelings, this was message board banter about a bad take.
You're dam right it was a bad take my dude.

Defending Gattis by saying it was the lack of WR talent was an awful take. Those same WRs eating now.

It's all good if you can't admit you were wrong (as one of those wrs will undoubtedly get drafted) but don't come at me then out of nowhere as if you've won a debate. Tf that **** was crazy lol.

Is it really that unreasonable to expect one of our wide receivers to leave after this season?

Or should I say, is it unreasonable to expect that after three consecutive wins (including one against a ranked team) that someone would posit that one of our receivers will leave after this season? ****, who knows. Maybe @Peter Ariz can convince them that the best way to avoid being a 5th round pick in the 2025 draft is to go undrafted in the 2024 draft and sign a UFA deal. :eek:
It's not unreasonable.

You're dam right it was a bad take my dude.

Defending Gattis by saying it was the lack of WR talent was an awful take. Those same WRs eating now.

It's all good if you can't admit you were wrong (as one of those wrs will undoubtedly get drafted) but don't come at me then out of nowhere as if you've won a debate. Tf that **** was crazy lol.
You counting Colbie while never mentioning him is wild. Nonetheless take care sir.

Advertisement
You counting Colbie while never mentioning him is wild. Nonetheless take care sir.
I literally said at least one WR from last year's roster would be drafted. That means every wr. Was he on the roster last season? Yes he was.

Stop being soft. You sound like a sore loser. The guy who could never admit he's wrong.

I literally said at least one WR from last year's roster would be drafted. That means every wr. Was he on the roster last season? Yes he was.

Stop being soft. You sound like a sore loser. The guy who could never admit he's wrong.
I'm not wrong often. I guess when we were discussing it and you mentioned every WR including Horton who was a true freshmen last season you were considering him. I'm sure the truth is somewhere along the lines of you forgot he existed simarliy to everyone else. If that ends up being the only guy drafted I hope to see you bragging and beating your chest, you were first. 🤣

****, our QB still has another year of eligibility. Too many people think our players need to bolt after a glimpse of brilliance. NIL should be able to keep players around.

1. George
2. Xavier
3. Young
4. B. Smith

Who is expected to return next year?

Feeling Dumb Jim Carrey GIF

Advertisement
Back