Out of curiosity what do you think the result would be had Miami’s kicker done the crotch chop

Advertisement
After kicking a fg last night? The announcers said they loved the enthusiasm and the celebration. There was no penalty of course and it will go unmentioned today.

if it was Hedley or Jose?

I think the term used would be disgusting. There is no place for this in college football and an unsportsmanlike penalty. Followed by talking heads today saying how you would never see this from a Clemson or Alabama program and Miami is known for their antics blah blah blah.

personally I like when the kids wild out, it’s just the double standard of it all. Why is longhorns down a penalty but not U down? Again I don’t mind any of it I just hate the double standard.
Enthusiasm?? Kicker was a ****y jerk off and should have been penalized.

Enthusiasm?? Kicker was a ****y jerk off and should have been penalized.
My biggest problem is it was a pu$$ move in the fact that they use a different kicker for kickoffs. If you are going to act like that, be man enough to follow it up by being on the field in kickoff coverage where you have to face your opponent and they may knock you on your a$$.

It's like an American League pitcher who throws at batters. He knows he doesn't have to face the music.

Advertisement
Good god...the pussification of our fans and most of the people today.......Fans crying about a kicker celebrating. I grew up watching in 80s and remember after EVERY play Miami players do similar stuff.

Ware was terrible. Miami totally stuffed 7 two times in a row yet he could not stop gushing about 7.

joaquin phoenix thumbs down GIF

Advertisement
Back