Out of curiosity what do you think the result would be had Miami’s kicker done the crotch chop

CDWright40

@jbcanes-nc is *** for Zelenskyy.
Premium
After kicking a fg last night? The announcers said they loved the enthusiasm and the celebration. There was no penalty of course and it will go unmentioned today.

if it was Hedley or Jose?

I think the term used would be disgusting. There is no place for this in college football and an unsportsmanlike penalty. Followed by talking heads today saying how you would never see this from a Clemson or Alabama program and Miami is known for their antics blah blah blah.

personally I like when the kids wild out, it’s just the double standard of it all. Why is longhorns down a penalty but not U down? Again I don’t mind any of it I just hate the double standard.

Advertisement
After kicking a fg last night? The announcers said they loved the enthusiasm and the celebration. There was no penalty of course and it will go unmentioned today.

if it was Hedley or Jose?

I think the term used would be disgusting. There is no place for this in college football and an unsportsmanlike penalty. Followed by talking heads today saying how you would never see this from a Clemson or Alabama program and Miami is known for their antics blah blah blah.

personally I like when the kids wild out, it’s just the double standard of it all. Why is longhorns down a penalty but not U down? Again I don’t mind any of it I just hate the double standard.
Agreed.

If a Miami player had acted that way, it would have been called out by the announcers and probably made into a minor story in sports press today.

The negative bias towards our Canes is real and long standing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think the announcers didn’t realize what he did and then tried to back track. The first comment was more, “I love he’s celebrating” (which they still wouldn’t have said for Miami). They then saw the replay and made some awkward comment about the kicker “looking like he was flying” clearly to cover their asses for endorsing a **** chop. I bet they hear about it from their producers.

I think the announcers didn’t realize what he did and then tried to back track. The first comment was more, “I love he’s celebrating” (which they still wouldn’t have said for Miami). They then saw the replay and made some awkward comment about the kicker “looking like he was flying” clearly to cover their asses for endorsing a **** chop. I bet they hear about it from their producers.
Later they actually said “apparently he is a wrestling fan”

Advertisement
I missed it. Was still in shock we got that call when we obviously jumped offsides and they would have gotten a first down

Advertisement
Well considering they weren't calling 'Holding' all night, that's not exactly outside the realm of possibility.
Perfect example is the tackle Nesta made on the RB in the backfield . . . dragged the guy down with one arm while the OL had a handful of jersey and his other arm. Blind man could see it.

Advertisement
Back