lindend
Money, its gotta be da shoes!
- Joined
- Nov 5, 2011
- Messages
- 28,614
It’s the closest big school to most of the talent in So. Ga. That’s it.South Ga has some weird infatuation with fspoo
Likes that Merritt is also Liberian (yes, it's a country). Wants to make all his visits. Plans to commit after senior season and not flip flop.So where does he stand?![]()
Don't want fsu or Tennessee get himIt was just revealed our new football facility will have a golf simulator and he’s taking a pic with a golf club putting, coincidence?? I think not
Crazy they kept the architectural plans TVD requested for his NIL negotiations. Smh.It was just revealed our new football facility will have a golf simulator and he’s taking a pic with a golf club putting, coincidence?? I think not
We need this guy as Mark Fletcher's replacement. Add Ousmane Kromah with Javion Mallory and Jordan Lyle and the Canes are good for next season...
Remind of wilder how he runs the ballExcellent player. Anyone saying otherwise is just not at all being objective. Leads CFB in forced missed tackles. Baby Jesus led that last year.
The importance of getting out to an early lead in recruiting. Mario knows. Tucker knows. That’s why Mario prided himself on saying he was the first to offer EJ Manuel during that ACCN special.I am not an “insider” and never claimed to be..with that said, I watched him live against Thomas county central (who won the second biggest classification in Georgia this year) and he ran them ragged. Lee still lost, but he’s the goods.
One of my friends works with Kromah’s mom and she straight up told him that the kid is going to FSU. Again, not an insider, but this is from someone that I trust that is good friends with the family. That was in January so maybe something changed, but I wouldn’t get hopes up.
I’ll say it one more time “I’m not an insider!”![]()
FSU was the first to offer and according to 247, and also his only unofficial so far.
I don’t know if he made it down this last weekend, but sometimes these sentimental (first offer, visit, etc) take a hold of kids.
My son has been on three campus visits so far and he compares everything back to the first one. Rarely mentions the second one.