Excellent player. Anyone saying otherwise is just not at all being objective. Leads CFB in forced missed tackles. Baby Jesus led that last year.
Weird post considering nobody in here said he isn’t good. Debating with made-up posters.
Excellent player. Anyone saying otherwise is just not at all being objective. Leads CFB in forced missed tackles. Baby Jesus led that last year.
Why are you stalking me? I am married, have 2 kids, and 3 cats. I'm not into you that way.Weird post considering nobody in here said he isn’t good. Debating with made-up posters.
Why are you stalking me? I am married, have 2 kids, and 3 cats. I'm not into you that way.
He's not stalking...he's LURKING...Why are you stalking me? I am married, have 2 kids, and 3 cats. I'm not into you that way.
Rejection can be difficult, but know you'll be ok. The sun will rise again tomorrow. Have a great day.Why are you stalking me? I am married, have 2 kids, and 3 cats. I'm not into you that way.
Making up more stuff. This is a football message board, I stick to football topics, don’t get emotional.
Whatever you call it, this poster is obsessed with me. Very strange.He's not stalking...he's LURKING...Why are you stalking me? I am married, have 2 kids, and 3 cats. I'm not into you that way.